Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 3 LED Headlamp Oaktree EVO Camo Hunting & Fishing Lighted Hat
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 6, 2013
This hat is great! It was exactly what I was looking for and the LED lights are just cool. We actually used this hat during a tornado and our lights went out. We bought to use for camping or fishing at night, but we found it had more uses than just that. The light is very bright and really helps to see at night or in the dark. You can't even see where the lights are on the cap when turned off if you are not looking right at them (meaning, it's not gaudy). There is a small button you push inside the hat to turn them off and on.
on June 8, 2008
I'm amazed at how convenient it is to have this cap with lights at the perfectposition for night fishing and baiting hooks and general maintenance on the rods and reels without having to use my hands.
on December 12, 2012
This is a very nice cap. Size seems good, but for a fella or lady with a larger head, it may not be very comfortable. The battery pack is quite large. The only thing that some lighted caps may have over this one is that all five lights are always on. You don't have the option to dim them like I've seen with some others. Still, very bright, and very nice!
on January 20, 2008
Great hat! My husband is an avid duck hunter and I gave him this hat for Christmas. He went wild! I recently saw a "similar" hat costing $10 more and it only had one light, this one has 3. Men buy this hat for yourself and you'll love it, women buy this hat for your man and he'll love you.
on February 22, 2013
it works great for anything and anyone at nite, i use it almost any nite for a while and it has been working good, occasionally it does skip/flash in and out but other than that it works great
on February 11, 2013
nice hat, with lights, receieved as shown in picture, a good idea and a good product, LEDs placed well. easy to use. hope works long time. would recommend it.
on January 9, 2008
This product is a fun gift for the husband. He loved it and he will actually use it.
on February 4, 2009
I gave this hat to my husband for Christmas, thinking it'd be good for hunting and fishing before it gets light and late in the day as it starts getting dark. He will use it for that, but in the meantime, he has worn it when plowing the snow from the driveway, checking under the house...all kinds of things. It works great and keeps hands free. I recommend it.
on January 6, 2009
Bought this for my boyfriend, a hunting/fishing/outdoorsman extraordinaire, once he realized that it lit up, so did his face and he drove us all nuts for the rest of the night, batteries are easy to replace once they die out.
on November 23, 2011
Keep your hunter safe after the sun goes down. Hat and light combo convenient and stylish. Normally my son wouldn't be seen in something like this, but he loves his hat-cute and quirky.