Headphone jack? Does this clock radio have a headset jack? I'm looking for one that does, so I can listen to the radio when I'm going to sleep and my husband doesn't have to hear it. (Yes, I could buy a separate, small radio but I'd like to reduce bedside clutter.) Thanks!
asked by KJB on April 25, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Per my talk with a Sony representative, it DOES NOT. When I asked her if Sony made a clock radio that does have a headphone jack, she searched long and hard, finally coming up with the one model, she says, that does. It is a Sony ICFCD815, which you can see on Sony's website. The cost was more than I wanted to pay, but after opening the boxes on all the clock radios at my local Walmart and finding no jacks on any that appeared to be durable enough to make it home with me, I ordered the 815 directly from Sony for $43.50 (with free shipping and no sales tax). Oh! The 815 includes a CD player and other bells and whistles that I did not particularly want, but they may turn out to be nice. It is still considered a "compact" clock radio, and it does appear to be only slightly larger than a CD.
PlaintiffRests answered on November 12, 2012
Comments (2) | 11 of 12 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I haven't found one.
I'd also like to find one with illumination that's not so bright. It's so bright that it wakes me up.
librarycat answered on October 21, 2013
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Same question here.... I wonder if you ever found the answer.
We would like to use this with our phone system for hold music.
Amazon Shopper answered on June 16, 2012
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
still looking for one
Allen E. answered on February 15, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product