5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Xbox One Adaptor !!
Published 9 months ago by Escobar_NY

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit and miss
Doesn't connect properly with my Moto X (only one ear works), but works correctly with a Galaxy Nexus, MacBook Pro, and iPad.
Published 11 months ago by Nicholas Mann

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Xbox One Adaptor !!, March 11, 2014
This review is from: HeadphoneMate Inline Remote and Microphone Cable for Bose QC15 QC2 and Samsung and Android Smartphones (Electronics)
This is the cable you need if you want to use your Bose QC15 with the xbox one adaptor and use your microphone. The cable that comes included with the QC15 is for apple products and makes microphone unusable. I have tested this out and microphones great, friend are able to hear me clearly and the audio is excellent. This cable is advertised for Andriod phones. I searched everywhere for a solution prior to ordering and wasnt able to find one. I tried my luck with this cable and it worked. Thank me later ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Headphonemate is a true winner!!!, February 13, 2014
I desperately wanted to use my BOSE QC15 headphones with my new Playstation 4' s dual shock 4 controllers audio out. My QC15's worked great for audio however the inline mic did not work with the factory Bose mic cable because the 3.5mm Trrs connector was reveresd to work with apple products:/ BUYING THE HEADPHONEMATE SAVED ME TIME FROM MAKING MY OWN 3.5mm TRRS dongle and it looks and sounds great:))) Now I can command my squad during BATTLEFIELD 4 with my sweet QC15's. NOTE... I had contacted Bose about this problem the response I got was "the QC15's inline remote and mic are for apple not android" I asked if there was anything I could do? Response was "No" so I'm sticking to you BOSE:P
HEADPHONEMATE ALLOWS YOU TO USE YOUR QC15's With non apple products As intended it totally ROCKS!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement for OEM cable, January 16, 2014
My original Bose microphone cable was showing signs of wear after 2 years of use, leaving wires visibly exposed when they enter the plug assembly. I decided upon this replacement and use my old cable as a backup. The HeadphoneMate works well, and appears to be made of good quality materials.

There are two things I have noticed so far which are different from the Bose cable. First, as is visible in the product photo, the jack is not angled. I did not notice this until after using it the first time. I prefer a 45 degree or 90 degree plug for use in confined spaces, like a coach airline seat, particularly when I am plugged into an audio jack which is right next to my leg. This arrangement can be uncomfortable as the plug digs into your leg.

The other issue is that the microphone on this device seems to have much less protection from breath popping noises than the OEM microphone cable. If you are speaking directly into the microphone, the noise is considerably more distracting than that of the original Bose cable. I found this particularly disappointing, and may ultimately superglue a small piece of black cloth over the microphone hole.

If both of these items are addressed in future versions, I would give this item 5 stars. I still can recommend this cable as a more reasonably priced replacement to the Bose cable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit and miss, January 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I wanted to replace the factory cable., May 5, 2014
This cable is not angled on the connector. I have broken two of the Bose cables because of this angle issue, and now that it is not on an angle, its much stronger. The volume and pause keys on the wire are just an added bonus, and they are great.

would recommend to buy for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars no issues n works great, June 22, 2014
i use mine with ps4 and voice qual is better than any other brand i have tried since the ps4 has came out

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not recommend for Samsung phones, August 15, 2014
This product does not work with either the Samsung S4 or S5 phones. I tried the cable originally with the QC15 Bose and my S5 got only the right channel to produce sound. Sent them back and ordered another cable assuming the original was defective. Second cable came and again they only produced sound in the right earphone. Tried them with my daughters S4 same issue. Do not recommend for Samsung phones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked with my Note 3, February 14, 2014
I bought this to use with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Bose QC15. I like the headset, but the mic is too close to see what buttons you are pressing. After a while I figured it out and they work.

5.0 out of 5 stars works good w/ bose headsets, December 10, 2013
works great with my headset. The 3.5mm jack is different from the standard bose one but it performs the same functions as the more expensive bose cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY! A way to use my BOSE QC15 to play XBOX ONE!!!!!, August 20, 2014
I searched everywhere for what i needed to do in order to use my Bose QC15 with my new XBOX ONE Headset Adapter. After a lot of head-scratching and trial and error, I talked to Microsoft about my problems with the headset and the adapter. They told me i was the first one to have notified them about the QC15 not working with the adapter. I found this cable and bought it. Works great with my Bose QC15 and XBOX ONE Headset Adapter!!! FINALLY!! haha The only problem i have is that i wish it would pick up my voice better. My friends tell me its harder to hear me than when i used the original XBOX ONE headset. I believe its due to the fact that this mic is on the cable that sits below my chin and not directly in front of my mouth like on the original headset. i love using this cable to play XBOX ONE my Bose QC15!! GREAT Sounds!! P.S. bought it back in July. still works great!