Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 21, 2007 6:25:02 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 21, 2007 6:25:51 AM PST
What on earth do you people use your headsets for...hanging plants? Wires don't just "snap" in half. They have to be pulled...with force...to snap in half. I've dropped mine, stepped on mine, and sat on mine numerous times accidentally and it still works fine. Use a little care with your electronics, they're not indestructible, but will give you years of usage if you use them the way they are intended. Or go play your indestructible PS3 that everyone is raving about. Oh, you've played the 1 original game and now you're bored so you thought you'd come to the XBox forum and whine? Go away.

In reply to an earlier post on May 17, 2008 4:19:18 PM PDT
Well, I bought my 360 two weeks ago. I had it for 10 days and barely used the headset at all. Then at one point I went to use it and the microphone no longer worked. I treat my equipment well and don't abuse it, so I have no idea why it isn't working properly.

At any rate, I've ordered a new headset from Plantronics. Hopefully it will work better.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Feb 21, 2007
Latest post:  May 17, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Xbox 360 Head Set Communicator
Xbox 360 Head Set Communicator by Microsoft Software (Xbox 360)
3.3 out of 5 stars   (354)