5.0 out of 5 stars I dig it
Published on July 2, 2010 by Doctore333

2.0 out of 5 stars One Size fits.... most
The design of this item is a simple elastic band around. I have a large head and the lack of adjust-ability on this this headband makes it too tight on me for activities where I am already hot. I have given it to my wife to use instead of me.
Published on October 12, 2010 by E. Lipinski

2.0 out of 5 stars One Size fits.... most, October 12, 2010
This review is from: Headsweats Performance Super Running/Outdoor Sports Visor (Sports Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars I dig it, July 2, 2010
Doctore333 (twin lakes, wi) - See all my reviews
I bought this visor for running because I was getting up there in milage and wanted some sun protection. Initially the price was right and the look was sporty but not too busy or trendy. Functionally it's been perfect. It keeps the sun off and absorbs the sweat from burning my eyes. I also have washed it with no issues thus far. Get one you'll be pleased. Thanks and God bless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great, wicks sweat, September 6, 2012
I've owned this hat for a few weeks now. It fit my head perfectly, and does a great job of keeping the sweat out of my eyes. When I am finished with a run it is soaked in sweat all the way to the edge of the brim! Now, I simply won't run without it, I've washed this hat 5 or 6 times and it washes wonderfully and hang drys pretty fast. Still looks brand new. I'm back to get another so that I have two to rotate and can wash more often. Just for reference I measured around my head where I wear my hat (slightly angled to go under my ponytail) and it is 22 inches. I have gotten headaches from hats before, but never from this. It is very comfortable, and it is nice to not have to worry with adjusters.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad design, April 30, 2013
The head band is not adjustable. After awhile, the pressure starts to cause headaches. Not fun being out on a run and a headache keeps getting worse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable for running, June 12, 2010
I run in this in Saudi. Very comfortable and keeps the sweat out of my eyes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a long term solution, August 28, 2012
This visor will work great while the elastic is tight..but, once the elastic wears out the hat is useless.

Do yourself a favor and get a Nike DryFit visor or a Pearlizumi velcostrap kind and you'll be better off. Yeah you'll probably have to find that one spot that fits (almost) just right, but in the long run, you'll have a visor you can actually wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars great visor, June 24, 2011
I use this visor for tennis and running. It is great. The wide elastic that goes around your head is very comfortable. I really like not having to adjust anything...slip it on and go. The inside of the visor that goes across your forehead is lined with soft, sweat-absorbing terry cloth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable fabric, good design but too small for my big head, September 17, 2010
I purchased this hat for the sole purpose of using it when I go out running. I've used the hat 10 times or so, including some really long runs or 15-19 miles. The visor does well to block out the sun and keep my face and forehead shaded from the Florida sun. The fabric on the inside rim of the visor absorbs the sweat away from the skin and once saturated it seems to drip off the end of the bill rather than dripping into my face. The fabric dries fairly quickly and just a rinse with water keeps it from getting smelly. The only negative on the visor is that there only seems to be one size and for my head it is a little too tight. I thought after a few wears if would loosen up but it hasn't. This may be a good feature to prevent the band from wearing out prematurely however, I'll have to go back to an adjustable visor.

4.0 out of 5 stars light and comfy run visor - sizing not consistent, February 17, 2013
I own another headsweats visor and the band size is so different on the two (one is a bit tight, the other is super loose)! I like these a lot as they are so comfy to wear and absorb a great deal of sweat, keeping my face cool and dry. Just be sure to try it on before you toss the receipt (or order it with enough time to exchange before you race - like I DIDN'T do...). I will buy more of these for sure, I will just make sure to order them earlier next time so I can try on and exchange if necessary.

3.0 out of 5 stars Headsweats visor, September 7, 2011
Visor does an "okay" job keeping sweat off my face, but I still use my shirt to wipe it out of my eyes. The large bill does a great job keeping the sun off my face. I do, however, question the "one size fits all." I am a woman with a small head, and it fits tight enough to give me a headache on long runs.

Headsweats Super Visor, White (One Size)
$20.00 $16.47