ER 15 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Life After Death Abby wakes up after the ambulance explosion and checks on the others. A mother and daughter are rushed in and Abby misdiagnoses the case. Morris and Neela struggle to keep up.
2. Another Thursday at County Dr. Banfield's arrival and tough attitude causes the ER staff to feel defensive. Gates and the new interns fight to save the life of a terrorist while risking their own lives.
3. The Book of Abby When a gunshot wound victim arrives, the new chief and Abby butt heads on how to treat the patient. Abby comes to Sam's defense when she goes before a nurses disciplinary board.
4. Parental Guidance After Banfield defends herself from a street criminal, she and Dr. Gates treat a young gymnast with suspicious injuries indicating abuse. Dubenko's back on the surgery team.
5. Haunted It's Halloween in the ER and there are all sorts of tricks and treats in store. Morris surprises Neela with an unexpected guest - as former ER star SHANE WEST reappears.
6. Oh, Brother COURTNEY B. VANCE guest stars in an episode when everybody seems to know best. Both Morris and Neela have authority issues with Dr. Banfield and Gates upsets Sam.
7. Heal Thyself Trying to rescue a three-year-old girl from drowning in a nearby lake, Banfield is reminded of her own experience at County with Dr. Greene (ANTHONY EDWARDS) caring for her son.
8. Age of Innocence Gates is obsessed with finding a homeless war hero - much to Sam's chagrin. And while Neela's intern involves the department in a lawsuit, Brenner loses his cool with a patient.
9. Let It Snow Morris and Banfield are snowed in and trapped at an ER conference in Nebraska. Back in Chicago, Alex and Sarah go behind Sam's back and get into a terrible car accident.
10. The High Holiday Morris receives an unwanted package from his father at the ER doorstep. Meanwhile, Sam is anxious about getting Alex off of the ventilator after his accident.
11. Separation Anxiety Banfield treats two brothers that come into the ER. Meanwhile, Gates is upset with Sam over the fact that she never told him that Alex was released from the hospital.
12. Dream Runner After a crazy day trying to save a young girl with sickle cell anemia, Neela goes in for an attending interview and is surprised to see Dr. Elizabeth Corday (ALEX KINGSTON).
13. Love is a Battlefield Love is a complicated operation in the ER as Gates can't seem to shake his feelings for Sam and Neela gets flustered when Brenner returns from Australia.
14. A Long, Strange Trip Dr. David Morgenstern (WILLIAM H. MACY) takes a trip down memory lane as he stops by County General and Sam's sister (SHANNON WOODWARD) pays an unexpected visit.
15. The Family Man After a devastating car accident in the ambulance bay leaves a mother severely injured, Brenner struggles to find a family member to take care of the woman's young daughter.
16. The Beginning of the End On Valentine's Day, Neela falls under the spell of Dr. Brenner, Banfield refuses to give up on having a baby, and Dr. Carter (NOAH WYLE) makes a surprise return to the ER.
17. T-Minus-6 Banfield and her husband look into adoption, while Carter adjusts to a changed ER. Sam's mother (guest star AMY MADIGAN) comes into the ER in an altered state of mind.
18. What We Do The story of County General is revealed as a camera crew interviews the staff for a documentary on emergency medicine. Noah Wyle and Amy Madigan ("Grey's Anatomy") guest star.
19. In Times of Old The ER doctors struggle to save two transplant patients when the transplant organs are stranded at the airport. And Carter gets a surprise visit from his old mentor Dr. Benton.
20. Shifting Equilibrium It's Neela's last day at County General and everyone in the ER seems to have forgotten that she is leaving. Meanwhile, Brenner has an epiphany about his troubled past.
21. I Feel Good The ER doctors and nurses help out at Camp Del Corazon, a camp for kids who have had open-heart surgery, working alongside the camp counselor (guest star TOM ARNOLD).
22. And In the End... In the series finale, Dr. Carter opens a new medical facility for the underprivileged in Chicago and some old friends from County General all come to show their support.
23. Special One Hour ER Retrospective As "ER" comes to a close, this hour-long retrospective takes a look back at past seasons with clips from the most memorable episodes and interviews with many of the series' stars.
|Starring||Anthony Edwards, Parminder Nagra|
|Supporting actors||John Stamos, Linda Cardellini, Scott Grimes, David Lyons, Angela Bassett, Abraham Benrubi, Laura Innes, Paul McCrane, Leland Orser, Courtney B. Vance, Dorian Christian Baucum, Troy Evans, Yvette Freeman, Julian Morris, Emily Rose, Monique Gabriela Curnen, Diana Douglas, Marisa Bernal|
|Producers||Tommy Burns, Christopher Chulack, Michael Crichton, Dieter Ismagil, David Malloy, Karen Maser, Joe Sachs, Janine Sherman Barrois, Wendy Spence, John Wells, Virgil Williams, David Zabel, Lisa Zwerling|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Any show that wraps up the lives of the characters in a final season gets five stars in our book. This show had a great run. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Chris123
Good to see my series in its entirety at my convenience.Published 25 days ago by Michael Rutigliano
I miss this show. Though Abby, Pratt and Luca are barely in this season, the reprise of old favorites makes it well worth it.Published 1 month ago by Jillinois
This was good TV drama until they got into the gay thing way too much.Published 1 month ago by Skeleton
This is a sad season as it was the last one but there were some great episodes, especially when Noah Wiley came back for a few of the final episodes. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Joetta R. Wilson