Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on September 2, 2012
I really appreciate this book, and have attended several seminars by Louise Hays. However, I dont appreciate that you can ONLY have an app on ONE Kindle device. I cant put this on my phone now because I DL'ed it to my Kindle. :(
on May 4, 2013
I just downloaded this to a Samsung Galaxy S3. The print overlaps and makes some parts unreadable (but not to the point that I would return the app). The content is good, they just need to refine the app a bit.
on May 25, 2014
I normally would rate this a 5 as its my favorite app. However the affirmations are typed over some text so it's difficult to read. I still love it, it's a very helpful tool.
on August 13, 2014
Text for the affirmations is unreadable where it overlaps the headings. The app crashes often too.
on January 10, 2014
Love the wisdom of Louise Hay and have this app on my iPod Touch and it works wonderfully...too bad the same cannot be said for the Android version. The printing overlaps on the "probable cause" section and renders it completely unreadable and hence, makes this app predominantly useless. It defeats the purpose of this app to only be provided with half of the information. I am curious why - if the developer is aware of this flaw - they do not rectify it. It was a mistake ordering this app and I am NOT satisfied and extremely disappointed.
on July 7, 2014
I used this app all the time when I had an iPhone. But now that I have a Samsung Note 3, the first line of text for the affirmation overlaps with the subtitle, making it almost impossible to read. Very disappointing. Please let me know when an update correcting this issue is released.
on August 19, 2015
The affirmations run together so is hard to read the affirmation which is the part I need!
on May 30, 2014
WORDS OVERLAP AT THE BOTTOM, YOU CAN DECIPHER WHAT IT SAYS BUT IT TAKES A MOMENT. NONE OF THE TABS ON THE INTRO PAGE WORKED. SO IM NOT SURE WHAT INFO I'M MISSING THERE. I DO LOVE BEING ABLE TO HAVE THIS HANDY HOWEVER. I WOULD LIKE TO LOOK AT THE BOOK AND PURCHASE THAT TO HAVE ON HAND FOR CLIENTS.
on July 9, 2014
Great information to have at your fingertips!
on September 20, 2013
I thought the book was pretty interesting but the app left some room for improvement as it overlaps writing in a number of pages and so its hard to read what it says. I would return if i could as it does no good if i can't read what it says...
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse