Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 10, 2015
I've been getting Angel Card readings done for a couple of years now. I like that the messages are always positive and always seem to pertain to whatever has been going on in my life. I feel like these cards help point me in the direction that I should be going in my life and give me insight when I'm feeling lost. Who knows? Maybe the angels can send us messages through things like this. I really enjoy having this deck on my Kindle, because now I can do a reading for myself instead of having my friend do one for me. I highly recommend this app!
on April 7, 2015
These are the most beautiful cards I ever used! I love the three card lay out. Each time I've used it, the meaning on the opposite side is so amazing!! Other cards never had anything close to being so meaningful! The single card I use to start my day and the Angels never let me down!!
on June 28, 2013
was acquainted with many of her cards, of which I have a collection. I like them very much, their messages are very inspiring and seem to hit right on the nail at t he time you receive them. Now with Kindle Fire they are with me all the time, wherever I go and can share them with others.
on March 25, 2013
Whenever I do a reading, it always seems to have a connection to whatever I is going on in my life! The cards are very positive!
on September 15, 2013
It was great being able to use the cards without having to take them on our travels and add to our weight limits.
Got them for my daughter on her Kindle. She absolutely loves them! They are eautiful, accurate and easy to use!
on March 19, 2016
loved these cards and the illustrations on them are so uplifting and positive
on November 30, 2015
always pleased with doreen virtue.
on July 13, 2014