5.0 out of 5 stars Duet with Wynonna
All the songs are very nice, but I especially like the second track - Healing - which is the song that lends its name to the CD.

It is a beautiful duet with Wynonna Judd. Wynonna has more than once either recorded with christian musicians and/or sung their songs or other christian songs in her own albums.

There is a dedication in the booklet to...
Published on November 9, 2006 by A christian

3.0 out of 5 stars Good CD
This CD was good but I did not like it as much as Michael English's other CD's. I prefer Southern Gospel, not the more contemporary music. However he continues to have a good voice.
Published on September 8, 2011 by Leslie F. Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Duet with Wynonna, November 9, 2006
This review is from: Healing (Audio CD)

There is a dedication in the booklet to Wynonna for her friendship during hard times, which seem to have been times of healing for Michael.

The lyrics are compassionate and speak very much to me in my own experiences of soul healing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection by one of the most talented singers ever!, August 23, 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Healing (Audio CD)
Michael English presents a popular, dance flavored album with inspirational lyrics and an amazing voice that is breath taking. On track 2, there is a duet with Wynonna Judd, which is the best ballad ever written, presented in a manner which takes the heart and soul to a new level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael's Healing, February 22, 2013
This review is from: Healing (Audio CD)
Album was excellent. Amazing that in spite of what was going on in his life personally, he stll managed to put out a collection of work praising God.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, October 11, 2012
This review is from: Healing (Audio CD)
Michael English's music is awesome. The best music I've heard in a long time. I have all five of his CD's and I taped them and now I can in them in my car. I don't have a CD player in my car. I really love his music and HIS VOICE. i WONDER IF HE IS GOING TO PUT ON A CONCERT OR TWO SOMEWHERE i DON'T THINK I HAVE SEEN HIM ON TV. OR ANYWHERE FOR THAT MATTER. KEEP ON MAKING GOOD MUSIC I LOVE YOUR SPIRITUAL ONES. DON'T GET ME WRONG THE OTHERS ARE GREAT. WHEN I NEED LOVE AND YOUR LOVE AMAZES ME AND I'M HOLDING OUT HOPE FOR YOU ETC. LOVE YOU MICHEAL

3.0 out of 5 stars Good CD, September 8, 2011
Leslie F. Moore (Newbern, TN United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Voice and Beautiful Lyrics!, November 24, 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Healing (Audio CD)
This album is not just for Christian music fans, but is great for everyone who enjoys wonderful melodies, good arrangements, rich lyrics and amazing vocals. I purchased several copies for gifts.

Healing
Healing by Michael English (Audio CD - 2012)