5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to Use and good deal
My old Omron blood pressure monitor decided to stop working. As much as I did not want to buy another monitor, I read the reviews on the Health Sense and saw the price so I figured I could not go wrong. My old monitor was so expensive, I did not expect to find one that is a "realistic" price.

I need to keep closely monitoring my blood pressure per my doctor's...
Published on April 2, 2012 by B. Webster

1.0 out of 5 stars Wildly Inaccurate, no manufacturer support
We found that comparisons with our doctor's BP Monitor yielded substantially different results. When we notified the manufacturer, we received exactly no response. If they don't care about us, why should we care about them? Don't waste your time or money on this.
''
Published 20 months ago by Jack McWilliams

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to Use and good deal, April 2, 2012
B. Webster (Eastern Shore of Maryland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Health Sense Fully Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Zsbp-103

I need to keep closely monitoring my blood pressure per my doctor's instructions.

It is a nice, easy to read, clear monitor that was simple to set up and it works "like a charm." Now I can track my blood pressure as often as necessary. The arm band was plenty large for me and monitoring takes only a few minutes of your time. Shows diastolic, systolic and pulse all at the push of a button.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
May 2012
Recently I took this machine to my doctor's office to ensure that it was accurately tracking my blood pressure and it works like a charm. Measured exactly the same as what the doctor used.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wildly Inaccurate, no manufacturer support, March 16, 2013
''

1.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate readings, May 9, 2013
I used this product for two weeks on a daily basis and compared it to an older BP machine I have been using for years which was very recently calibrated. This item measured 7 - 12 points higher on the average in both systolic and diastolic readings. The diastolic were generally more off than the systolic. I returned this item.

2.0 out of 5 stars barely works, April 4, 2012
looks gr8, but machine is uncomfortable- it puffs up ALL the way to 220 for EVERY reading. it also reads 10-20mmHg more than our other cuff. i wanted to return it, but we would have only gotten back 2/3 price thanks to high shipping. you get what you pay for, its NOT worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars blood pressure Monitor, November 8, 2012
Irma Castro (El Paso, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
I took this blood pressure monitor with me to the doctors twice
the readings were quite a bit off from the doctors. It was a
waste of money

5.0 out of 5 stars quick and painless, March 2, 2012
I had to replace my old monitor so my mom gave me a wrist style monitor but I could never get a good reading so I got rid of it and went back to the arm style. It's really hard to mess up with an arm style BP monitor because it goes on just like the ones at the doctor and is easy to figure out. Just put it on your arm and hit on and it goes. Turn it off when you are done and go on with life. The readings have been great and it doesn't take long. I recommend this for anyone who needs to keep an eye on their BP.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not read properly, December 4, 2012
It worked fine except it was reading about 10 numbers too high according to a doctors unit. Sent it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 28, 2014
I had high blood pressure during my the end of my pregnancy and this helped keep track on my blood pressure. It was enough for me to make and appt with my doctor after being way too high for 2 days in a row. Went to doctor on Friday and had baby on Sunday due to preeclempsia, but glad I got the monitor. I still check my blood pressure twice a week because it's still a little on the high side. Very easy to use and read.

2.0 out of 5 stars There isnt a seperate switch to change arm pressure manually and it errors too much., April 17, 2013
James W Lifto "Jim" (Oregon City, Oregon) - See all my reviews
We would like it but it error's out too much, like every third time it is used, or the hose falls off , and U
cant adjust the amt of pressure to the cuff, like our other one can do. Why pump it to up over 200 lbs when your arm pressure or blood pressure runs 124? That high pressure can hurt expecially of U have to do it over and over again !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect item at a perfect price!, March 16, 2012
I always wanted a blood pressure machine that I could click one button and it would do all the work. This is definitely it. Had the product for three weeks to date, and have not had a problem yet. Simple and easy to use!

Health Sense Fully Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Zsbp-103