Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

Size: Health Sense BP Monitor, Model# ZSBP 103|Change

VINE VOICEon April 2, 2012
My old Omron blood pressure monitor decided to stop working. As much as I did not want to buy another monitor, I read the reviews on the Health Sense and saw the price so I figured I could not go wrong. My old monitor was so expensive, I did not expect to find one that is a "realistic" price.

I need to keep closely monitoring my blood pressure per my doctor's instructions.

It is a nice, easy to read, clear monitor that was simple to set up and it works "like a charm." Now I can track my blood pressure as often as necessary. The arm band was plenty large for me and monitoring takes only a few minutes of your time. Shows diastolic, systolic and pulse all at the push of a button.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
May 2012
Recently I took this machine to my doctor's office to ensure that it was accurately tracking my blood pressure and it works like a charm. Measured exactly the same as what the doctor used.
on March 16, 2013
We found that comparisons with our doctor's BP Monitor yielded substantially different results. When we notified the manufacturer, we received exactly no response. If they don't care about us, why should we care about them? Don't waste your time or money on this.
''
on May 9, 2013
I used this product for two weeks on a daily basis and compared it to an older BP machine I have been using for years which was very recently calibrated. This item measured 7 - 12 points higher on the average in both systolic and diastolic readings. The diastolic were generally more off than the systolic. I returned this item.
on April 4, 2012
looks gr8, but machine is uncomfortable- it puffs up ALL the way to 220 for EVERY reading. it also reads 10-20mmHg more than our other cuff. i wanted to return it, but we would have only gotten back 2/3 price thanks to high shipping. you get what you pay for, its NOT worth it.
on November 8, 2012
I took this blood pressure monitor with me to the doctors twice
the readings were quite a bit off from the doctors. It was a
waste of money
on March 2, 2012
I had to replace my old monitor so my mom gave me a wrist style monitor but I could never get a good reading so I got rid of it and went back to the arm style. It's really hard to mess up with an arm style BP monitor because it goes on just like the ones at the doctor and is easy to figure out. Just put it on your arm and hit on and it goes. Turn it off when you are done and go on with life. The readings have been great and it doesn't take long. I recommend this for anyone who needs to keep an eye on their BP.
on December 4, 2012
It worked fine except it was reading about 10 numbers too high according to a doctors unit. Sent it back.
on February 28, 2014
I had high blood pressure during my the end of my pregnancy and this helped keep track on my blood pressure. It was enough for me to make and appt with my doctor after being way too high for 2 days in a row. Went to doctor on Friday and had baby on Sunday due to preeclempsia, but glad I got the monitor. I still check my blood pressure twice a week because it's still a little on the high side. Very easy to use and read.
on March 16, 2012
I always wanted a blood pressure machine that I could click one button and it would do all the work. This is definitely it. Had the product for three weeks to date, and have not had a problem yet. Simple and easy to use!
This is very accurate and simple to use. I work in an office with Doctors and Nurses and normally I check my blood pressure with the devices we have in the office. I decided to get one for home use. The results that I get are the same that as the results with the devices that the professionals use - so I am very happy with this purchase.