5.0 out of 5 stars Do you love your dogs?
Why I feed these to my little Shih-Tzu babies:
1. Made in the USA! (Plano, Texas to be exact)
2. Natural and healthy ingredients
3. No preservatives/sweeteners whatsoever!
4. Not made via irradiation
5. Wheat free/ Soy free (In other words, no fillers)
6. Pretty afforrdale and a good texture
Published on August 25, 2010 by P. A. Dopson

3.0 out of 5 stars Contains CHICKEN
Although these are a quality dog treat please be aware that these do contain chicken. I did not see this ingredient listed on the product page. This is just to advise those pet parents if your kiddo has a poultry or chicken allergy like mine do that every variety to date contains both chicken and natural chicken flavor.
The ingredients are as followed for the Joint...
Published on September 22, 2011 by Jay & A.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do you love your dogs?, August 25, 2010
This review is from: Get Naked Joint Health Dental Chew Sticks for Adult Dogs, Small/6.2-Ounce, 18 sticks/Pack (Misc.)
Why I feed these to my little Shih-Tzu babies:
1. Made in the USA! (Plano, Texas to be exact)
2. Natural and healthy ingredients
3. No preservatives/sweeteners whatsoever!
4. Not made via irradiation
5. Wheat free/ Soy free (In other words, no fillers)
6. Pretty afforrdale and a good texture

3.0 out of 5 stars Contains CHICKEN, September 22, 2011
The ingredients are as followed for the Joint Health variety

Ingredients:

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best chews around, October 22, 2010
This one is safer than rawhide. Size is just perfect, for dogs 5-40Lbs. My dutch shepherd (55LB) likes it. It's a great alternative to Greenies--which is more expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, December 23, 2010
I love this product and so does my dog. He looks forward when I come home because he knows where they are and he also knows that I am going to get one for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars my dogs love it! and i like that it is good for them., March 21, 2013
When I gave these to my dogs they immediately started gnawing on them. I Li,e giving them treats that help clean their teeth which is vitally important to their health. These are great because they do not contain anything bad for dogs. If anything, it's all good stuff. The ones I ordered have glucosamine for their joints. I can't tell you how much is in the treat because its not one of the first ingredients, but if you give your dogs other food/treats/supplements with glucosamine, I figure the effect is cumulative......it definitely can't hurt...only help!

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves it, May 6, 2014
This product keeps her breath smelling like peppermint. After a few uses, I noticed that she no longer has bad breath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great treats!, May 5, 2014
My dog goes crazy for these sticks. She will not let you forget to give her one every night once dinner is complete.

5.0 out of 5 stars but my dogs love them, and it actually takes my chocolate lab ..., May 3, 2014
Mad Hen (Sacramento, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Expensive, but my dogs love them, and it actually takes my chocolate lab more than half a second to finish it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well my dog sure loves these!, April 25, 2014
These are a win-win product in my house! My dog loves them and as a bonus they not only help to clean his teeth, but they help his joints as well. Great product, fast shipping, would definitely purchase these again!

4.0 out of 5 stars A tasty and long-lasting dog chew that helps improve joint health and reduce inflammation, December 8, 2013
Catrinka (Right here. Where else would I be?) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I've been buying these Get Naked Chew Sticks in both the Gut Health and the Super Antioxidant versions. I recently decided to try their joint health variety since my small dog is now 13 years old and getting a bit stiff in her later years. My other dog, a shepherd, is already on joint health supplements...but I figure a bit more can only help.

All of the Get Naked varieties are favorites of both me and my dogs. For starters, my pooches love them and they're much longer lasting than typical dog treats. I like the fact that they offer healthy benefits in addition to making my dogs so happy that they act goofy.

This joint health variety is formulated to help relieve joint pain and inflammation. The ingredients glucosamine HCL and chondroitin sulfate help keep the joints healthy; and MSM helps with natural pain relief. Capsaicin, a natural anti-inflammatory from chili peppers, helps improve mobility by reducing inflammation. And, as with the other varieties, these dental chews help to clean teeth and freshen breath.

Get Naked makes a variety of chew sticks for other specific needs such as: antioxidant, low-calorie, puppy, and gut health. Because one of my pooches is 110 lbs and the other is only 18 lbs, I have to buy them in both the large and small size.

Ingredients: Organic brown rice powder, rice powder, vegetable glycerin, gelatin, water, tapioca starch, chicken, natural chicken flavor, organic oat fiber, organic flaxseed, parsley, chia seed, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, carrageenan (natural seaweed extract), fat product (natural source of DHA from algae), capsaicin, peppermint.