5.0 out of 5 stars Still Relevant, October 9, 2009
I was gifted of Airola's Every Woman's Book as a teen, and 10 years later I now own two others and cherish them all for their knowledge and guidance. While it's good to see that many are finally catching on to Airola's long-standing advice regarding such things as the importance of raw milk products, the poison that is processed food and the wisdom of natural cures, in other ways he remains ahead of his time. A healthy lifestyle needn't be complicated or expensive, something he's known, proved and offered willingly for decades.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, August 1, 2010
This book is old but very informative and helpful, even in 2010. I love reading how other countries help their citizens become (or stay) healthy. We can learn from them to improve our (US) healthcare system. There is no reason why "modern" medicine cannot go hand in hand with "alternative" medicine. I love this author and will continue reading his books as I can find them. I also recommend When Healing Becomes a Crime by Kenny Ausubel and The Root Canal Cover-up by Dr. George Mening. There are too many other books to name that have helped me immensely. Thank God for people who think outside of the box. There is much to learn so we can all get (and stay) healthy.

Update 2/16/13: I am still rereading this book years later! It is well worth buying.

Health Secrets from Europe
Health Secrets from Europe by Paavo O. Airola (Paperback - 1978)
Used & New from: $7.94