5.0 out of 5 stars worked!
Published on July 10, 2008 by B. LOBUE

3.0 out of 5 stars colosan capsules
I found that the Colosan capsules don't work as well as the Colosan powder.
I was told that you need to follow the capsules with lemon juice just like you do with the powder, but it does not say that in the instructions. The powder mixed with water doesn't taste that great, but seems to work better.
Published on February 12, 2010 by Denise J. Prince

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars worked!, July 10, 2008
This review is from: Colosan Capsules (120 caps) (Health and Beauty)
hi, my wife wanted to give this a try and i will be ordering some for myself. i don't know about all the hype of this product but if you want to take for a few days (my wife did 5) and take it religiously as told on the bottle for the 5 days, you will use the bathroom often and it will clean you out. She started a diet a couple of days prior to taking this product and she feels it helped her at the beginning. She lost 5 pounds in 2 days. If nothing, it is a very good laxative. Just make sure while on it for the 5 days that you have access to a bathroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior natural product, May 10, 2010
This review is from: Colosan Capsules (120 caps) (Health and Beauty)
Colosan is a very mild colon cleanser which works by releasing oxygen into the bowel, which oxydizes the incrusted hard fecal matter. I take it around 4:00 PM so it has the night to work, and the result is the best I've ever seen. It uses a lot of water in the process, so I drink a lot when I take it.

Just make sure to go to the bathroom as soon as you feel like going. It is not like diarrhea, but you better listen to the call, and don't sneeze on the way...:)

3.0 out of 5 stars colosan capsules, February 12, 2010
This review is from: Colosan Capsules (120 caps) (Health and Beauty)
I found that the Colosan capsules don't work as well as the Colosan powder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle solution, January 12, 2012
Javajane (Huntington, CT) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Colosan Capsules (120 caps) (Health and Beauty)
This was my first colon cleanse and I am not up for the "colonic" part of a colon cleanse. I found this product and read reviews so went with it. First day I took 4 tabs and that made things move but not watery- day 2 I took 5 each and again things moved but not a lot and not watery. Day 3 I upped to max. dose of 6 and things moved. I did not have the every 4 hour experience though - for me it was more like 2 hours after I ate. I followed the directions and took it on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes prior to eating, I had also read to chase it with 1 TBS lemon juice so I did that as well. After Day 7 I feel well cleansed and my stomach pooch did go away. I am now on Day 1 of Hepasan for the liver cleanse and will review that product when Day 5 is done.

I highly recommend this for a cleanse. It was gentle and thorough. I needed the max dose of 6 not sure everyone does. I still had energy to exercise - I also followed a detox diet so the cleanse was as thorough as possible. I eliminated dairy, eggs, sugar, meat, salt, gluten, bread, wheat and soy. I juiced each morning and ate only organic fruits and veggies, and lots of beans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective and affordable colon cleanse, December 5, 2013
This review is from: Colosan Capsules (120 caps) (Health and Beauty)
I have been using Colosan for a few months as part of a liver cleanse program, as it's important to cleanse the colon thoroughly before and after each liver cleanse. Prior to this I was going for colon irrigation, which I found invasive, exhausting and very expensive. Colosan is an affordable alternative that I find very effective. I began with Colosan in powder form but found it difficult to take because of the chalky texture. The capsules are easy to take and equally effective for me. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to realize the health benefits of a colon cleanse.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, August 2, 2013
This review is from: Colosan Capsules (120 caps) (Health and Beauty)
I started off using the powder form which was very potent and would turn anything inside my intestines into liquid. It felt like I was urinating. But drinking the powder form after the first 3 times made it taste bad. The capsules is not as powerful unless you increase the dosage and you will get the same effect as the powder without the bad taste. No side effects, no explosive diarrhea, pain or cramps. If you follow the procedure for a week you will have cleansed your colon. I have been doing this since 2008. Works well with Pearl probiotics in clearing up gas,with a strong OTC acid reducer and probiotics it will help to clear up acid reflux,

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I knew about these sooner, August 22, 2010
This review is from: Colosan Capsules (120 caps) (Health and Beauty)
These worked perfectly for me. I followed the directions for the initial cleanse, using far fewer than the maximum they allowed. I am a small person. I did feel slightly over cleansed by the end of the week but my abdominal area was flatter than it's been in literally decades. I use it now once a week up to 6 capsules just to stay feeling good.

1.0 out of 5 stars These capsules do NOT work, October 13, 2013
Cobe "Cobe" (Phoenix, AZ- United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Colosan Capsules (120 caps) (Health and Beauty)
I had started using Colosan powder with very good results. I thought the capsules would do the same job and I was wrong. I found these capsules useless. I am sticking to Colosan powder.

4.0 out of 5 stars it works, August 26, 2013
This review is from: Colosan Capsules (120 caps) (Health and Beauty)
when you take about five of them make sure you stay home. But in order for it to work properly make sure you drink lots of water. other then a great product to stay regular.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colosan Caps Colon Cleanser, January 16, 2009
This review is from: Colosan Capsules (120 caps) (Health and Beauty)
I've used several different colon cleansers in the past and decided to give this one a try this time. It definately worked as advertised. It really does clean you out! Even though it makes the stool liquid, there's no urgency and no cramping. I worked the whole time I was cleansing and never had an accident. I would recommend this product!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Colosan Capsules (120 caps)
Colosan Capsules (120 caps) by Health Springs