Excellent Quality Japanese Kanekalon made fiber cosplay wig . You will be amazed by the quality. Wearing it, it can bring you more confidence, and more charm!
1.Remove earrings and brush out your own hair to remove knots and tangles.
2. Wrap your hair tightly into a high ponytail and wrap a hairband around it. Then separate your hair into two ponytails, which are pulled tightly.
3. Wrap the hair around the base of the ponytail, placing your fingers in the middle of the wrap to pull the end piece of the ponytail between the wrap to create a knot.
4. Press down on the bun. Place long or short bobby pins into the hair to secure the bun and keep it close to the skull.
5. Place a wig cap on your head. Push all strands of hair that are on the side, the back, and front of your head, under the cap, creating a smooth surface.
6.Brush the wig gently with a wig brush to remove tangles and knots. Look inside the wig and pull the adjustable straps to accommodate your head snugly.
7.Make sure the adjustable straps are hidden in back of the wig. Hold the top and bottom part of the wig and pull it from the front of the head, then pull it back gently. Adjust the wig to cover the cap and to fit perfectly around and on top of your head. Make sure that the ear tabs are evenly placed above the ears.
8. Pin the sides of the wig to the wig cap and to your hair. Brush the wig again on your head.