5.0 out of 5 stars My Chihuahua Loves These
He doesn't chew on them, he licks them. We call them the licky bones and he just loves these flavours. He is an obsessive licker (of his arms) and having his 'licky bones' distracts him and lets him lick these instead of causing sores on his little arms. A 10 out of 10, in my opinion!
Published 5 months ago by Bast

1.0 out of 5 stars update on healthy edibles 6 pack
We have two small Yorkies. They are like our children, and we sure do pamper them, most of the items I buy on Amazon and are on my list are doggie treats. We first bought these for a higher price at a well known pet store. We bought the filet mignon flavor.
Published on June 23, 2012 by kizmette

1.0 out of 5 stars update on healthy edibles 6 pack, June 23, 2012
This review is from: Healthy Edibles - Regular 6 Pack - Roast Beef & Chicken Flavor (Misc.)
Then I went online to see where I could get them cheaper. Thank you Amazon, you are always there when we need you.
We want to give our girls nothing but the best and only treats that have good ingredients and are made in the USA this is very important to us.
We buy the regular size pack of 6 and then I easily cut them into thirds. Boy does it help, the treat is a great size for them, and they love them. They even smell good to us!
Thanks Amazon for carrying these wonderful healthy treats for those of us who love our pets.

8/13/13
This is an update on this product, we purchased it several times here. And each time it was great, but the last time we purchased it, it was so dry and hard that it was difficult to cut them up, they have lost their flexibility for our dogs to chew, they were so hard that our oldest Yorkie could not chew it, the youngest one chewed it for so long we were afraid she would swallow it whole.
What has happened to this wonderful product?
We will toss out the entire bag we have and not purchase it again. This is so sad because it used to be so good.
I once gave it 5 stars, I hardly ever give a bad review, but I must be honest, maybe we just got a bad batch or hard stuff, but we cannot take a chance. So hence, the 1 star. Sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Chihuahua Loves These, April 2, 2014
Bast (Hampton Roads Virginia) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars the only bones we give our pup, April 24, 2014
what can we say---our puppy loves these bones. we only give them to her every blue moon but it's definitely a great treat and she has no allergies to them

5.0 out of 5 stars my pups love these!, March 7, 2014
My furry kids love these and I like giving them a treat that doesn't have so many by-products in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars best treats, September 18, 2013
before i even open the box my puppies could smell their treat. they truly enjoyed them. I already order second bag

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog likes them, September 17, 2013
Puppy likes them and they are great for him to chew while he's teething. They are digestible, so I feel comfortable leaving him unsupervised with these treats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pups love them, September 7, 2013
I have picky dogs when it comes to treats...but they will eat up some nylabones. If I even touch the bag, they both go crazy hoping to get one. They don't last very long (gone in 5 minutes or less) but they really enjoy them while they have them.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves them!, June 16, 2013
Although these are a more high-priced dog treat, my dog loves them so much I keep them around to give him once a week. He has a very sensitive GI tract and these treats don't cause any problems or come out the other end in undigested pieces as so many treats do, so they must be easily digestible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Treat, May 26, 2013
My furboy (Husky mix) is a real chow-hound, and will eat any and all treats. But the Healthy Edible bones are his absolute favorite. All the treat bags are kept on the lowest shelf of the pantry, and if he knows that a bag of Healthy Edibles is there, all the other treat bags get pushed out of the way, and he'll paw at the Healthy Edible bag until he gets it out of the pantry. The don't leave a crumbly mess, and with the vitamins & minerals in them, I know he's getting a wholesome treat, and the best thing - they are made here in the USA !

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the cost!, February 24, 2013
I was very disappointed in this product!! It took about 2 minutes for my dog to eat the "Healthy Edibles".

Rate and Discover Movies