5.0 out of 5 stars Mom loved it!!!
Neighbors .... I sent this to Mom when she was in the hospital for a few days. She said it was perfect!!! your neighbor, HarleyBidness :-)
Published on October 31, 2011 by Ron :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars YUK!
Not only dry, but stale dry. Complained to Amazon, and they are refunding to my sister, who bought it for me as a "get-well" gift. While it looks pretty, and appealing, it could not be consumed. It was either extremely old, or processed poorly. This should not be tolerated by Amazon.
Published 11 months ago by Kathleen Backer

5.0 out of 5 stars Mom loved it!!!, October 31, 2011
Ron :-) (Phoenix, AZ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heart Healthy Floral Dried Fruit (Medium) Gift Basket by Broadway Basketeers (Grocery)

1.0 out of 5 stars YUK!, November 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipient happy, December 21, 2012
L. Toth (New Britain, CT United States) - See all my reviews
I sent this to my father for Christmas and he was very happy with the product. (He already started to snack!) He mentioned some of the items he hasn't had in quite some time, so this was a treat. He lives a few states away so I haven't personally seen the product. Quick delivery! I am very pleased and would order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Floral Fruit, December 25, 2012
A great gift. My wife loved it and the low calory count was duely noted. Anyone that wants an unusual gift for someone should look into this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ordered More Than Once, March 23, 2014
I liked this picturesque array of tasty fruit items. The best feature is the variety of fruit provided. Something for everyone. It's nice to enjoy food that is good for you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat pleased., February 10, 2013
Emma Harte (St. Louis, MO) - See all my reviews
I purchased two of these for gifts, so I cannot rate the taste. My first thought was they were smaller than I expected but still looked nice enough to give, but certainly not a "Wow" gift. It would help if company gave measurment in adddition to weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Broadway Basketeers Heart Healthy Floral Dried Fruit (Medium) Gift Basket, April 6, 2014
Broadway Basketeers Heart Healthy Floral Dried Fruit (Medium) Gift Basket, came on time and was given as an addition to a dinner. It was enjoyed as a healthy after dinner snack.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!, March 20, 2014
My daughter loved this product. She's watching her sugar intake - she's always looking for healthy fruit snacks. We will recommend your product to others.

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than Doughnuts!, January 27, 2014
Quality and delivery time are fine. While possibly a little cuter display, volume is small compared to other dried-fruit basket options (through wholesale club(s)).

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightning Deal, January 20, 2014
We loved the dried fruit and believed it was a healthy alternative to grabbing Christmas candy or cookies. It was sweet and satisfied our sweet tooth. This was an impulse buy, but we did enjoy it.