Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Jokari Healthy Steps Portion Control Dressing Cruet
|Price:||$8.93 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Delivers a precise, single serving of salad dressing every time; easy to make healthier homemade dressings with less sodium and saturated fat
- 3 pre-measured, healthy salad dressing recipes embossed on bottle along with measurements; bonus recipe is also included
- Top chamber holds a single, 2 tbsp serving of salad dressing; emulifier aids in mixing ingredients while shaking
- BPA-free; cruet is flexible PET similar to water and soft drink bottles
- Cruet is 2.5 inches in diameter and 8.5 inches tall, holds 8 servings
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. The bottle is out of a stiff clear brittle plastic with no give to it at all. It's impossible to "squeeze." They should have gone with silicone.
2. the little straw that should siphon up the dressing either gets stuck so that the opening is blocked, or it slips off to one side and falls out of the spot where it is "attached" (and that word does not really apply as it has no means of attaching.) Once it's disconnected from the lid -- there's no suction and no portion to control.
3. See the little green top on the bottle? It's not a top. It doesn't screw on. It doesn't have a gasket of any kind to hold it in place. It just sits there, unattached. Which means -- if you pick the bottle up by the bottle end, it will slide right off with the slightest tilt in any direction (and if there's dressing in the top well it will just splash out and make a mess. If some unsuspecting guest picks it up by the top -- well, since it's not attached in any way -- they'll just have a lid in their hand. (and hope the bottle doesn't tip in the process!)
4. since the lid doesn't attach -- you can't keep dressing in this in your fridge -- because it will always be an open container.
Bottom line -- they should have hired an engineer to teach them how to make a proper bottle. It's not brain surgery.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great idea, thin plastic. I'm afraid it will break when it's squeezed. In the closest taking up space.Published 1 month ago by Denise
Tried for the first time...leaks when you shake it to mix it and doesnt suck the dressing into the measuring section too much air gets in...multiple holes... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Colleen Witter
Don't buy this product it is not right. The lid doesn't work. The straw doesn't stay on. IT is a waste of money.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
In short, it's a piece of crap. Don't waste your money.
My first effort was for dressing that was a little on the thick side, so I blamed the dressing. Read more
It is hard to squeeze dressing into the portion top. Plus u dent in the bottle while squeezing and it don't pop back out all the way.Published 8 months ago by Colleen Friend
great concept but don't make the mistake of putting anything other than vinaigrettes in it!Published 9 months ago by K. Myles