- File Size: 426 KB
- Print Length: 50 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 13, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007944ECA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,518,301 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Healthy Whole Grains, Easy and Delicious Soup Recipes Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Whole grains are nutritional powerhouses, are mostly inexpensive, and add texture and body. This book includes recipes that call for grains like quinoa, farro, spelt, and triticale berries. I'll admit that in all my years of cooking I've never heard of triticale berries (a grain, despite the funny name), but a quick check of the internet reveals that most of these grains should be fairly easy to find locally - although sadly not necessarily at the nearest supermarket. That's fine - I'm willing to traipse to the natural foods store to prepare some of these appealing recipes.
I also like the sensible way this book is organized. It has a clickable table of contents, the recipes are well laid out, and the instructions are straightforward and coherent. You'd think that all cookbooks would be this way, but that's not always the case.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient > Rice & Grains
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Quick & Easy
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient > Rice & Grains
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Quick & Easy