- Hardcover: 294 pages
- Publisher: Harvard Business School Press (November 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0875842410
- ISBN-13: 978-0875842417
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,289,861 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Hearing the Voice of the Market: Competitive Advantage Through Creative Use of Market Information Hardcover – November, 1990
Based on seven years of reporting from over a dozen countries, writer Tom Wainwright takes you on an extraordinary journey into the business of being a drug lord. Learn more.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
Thank you very much for long-time stocking service (?) for me.