Monster Garage 6 Seasons 2003
1. Low Bull Rider A 1970 Ford Ranchero becomes a 4,300 pound low riding, high bucking bull after Jesse and his crew get their hands on it.
2. Under the Hood Get a behind the scenes treat as Jesse and the show's producers look back on the previous 24 episodes of Monster Garage.
3. West Coast Clipper Jesse and his crew turn a 28 ft. Kayot pontoon boat into the ultimate shark observation boat, cage and all.
4. Crispy Cruiser This build team, that includes police officers, converts an old squad car into a mobile donut shop.
5. Backyard Monsters In this episode, we search out "Monsters" created by the public.
6. Hell Camino Jesse and the crew armor plate a 1971 El Camino in hopes that it can survive serious damage when it races a figure eight track.
7. Handicap Car The team transforms a Mercedes ML320, into a car accessible by anyone in a wheelchair.
8. The De-Plorean Jesse and the guys take on a 1982 DeLorean DMC12 and transform it into a hovercraft. What could go wrong?
9. Hearse Revisited Redemption? A team gets a second chance to prove they can complete a Monster when they try to convert an old Hearse into a gravedigger.
10. The Ultimate Tailgater The team turns a 2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV into the ultimate tailgating vehicle.
11. Streetline Champ A 1999 Reynard Championship Car gets turned into the fastest street line painting vehicle.
12. Remote Control Car In this episode, a 1971 Chevrolet Monte Carlo gets converted into a life size, remote control racecar.
13. Crazy Bike Watch Jesse turn a 1972 Peterbilt Semi-truck, into a diesel fueled, three wheeled trike.
14. Monster Christmas Float The Monster Garage team creates a parade float that's naughty and nice as they combine a 1986 Pontiac Firebird with a 1991 Ferrari Testarossa.
15. Hellica The team builds the fastest Monster to date, using a Rolls Royce Viper MK22 engine in a 2003 Celica body, with top speeds over 200 mph!
16. Capsized Taking parts from land, air, and water vehicles the team turns a 2004 Picklefork Ultra Boat into a racing machine!
17. Wrastlin' Truck Professional wrestler Bill Goldberg guest stars as the team turns a 1988 U-Haul 16 series truck into a hydraulic powered wrestling ring.
18. Legends With 393 years of customizing experience under their belts, a team of legends converts a 1954 Chevrolet 2-door sedan into a custom cruiser.
19. Rock 'em, Sock 'em Pt. 1 In part one, of this two-part episode, two teams transforms XA & XB Scions into Monsters ready for battle.
20. Rock 'em, Sock 'em Pt. 2 In the second installment of this two-part episode, teams finish transforming XA & XB Scions, into deadly Monsters and pit them against each other.