Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale

50%
50%
Heart of Darkness: (Classics Deluxe Edition) (Penguin Classics Deluxe)
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$11.35+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on April 11, 2013
I'm going to be reviewing the physical book itself instead of the story. Suffice to say, I already really enjoy Heart of Darkness and wanted a copy to re-read. I also love Mike Mignola's art, so this version was perfect.

On to the book itself, it is paperback, but the cover seems durable enough and looks very nice. The art is spectacular and does a good job drawing the eye when displayed outward. The pages have that sort of rugged, tattered edge I've seen on a few books, I'm not sure what it's called, but it gives the book a weathered sort of look and I quite like it. The pages also feel fairly standard and like they'd hold up just fine it I'm not rough on them.

Overall, it's a lovely copy of a very good novella. If you feel you need a copy for yourself, you can hardly go wrong with putting this one in your collection.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on June 23, 2015
Great book!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again