- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (November 24, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471347353
- ISBN-13: 978-0471347354
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,719,822 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Heart Defects in Children: What Every Parent Should Know 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We purchased copies of this book for our families to use as reference for their child's diagnosis.
Children's of Alabama now has a new pediatric cardiac unit and families need... Read more
We found this book to be the perfect solution to so many unanswered questions about our daughter's heart defects. Read morePublished on December 17, 1998