Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Heart-Felt Holidays: 40 Festive Felt Projects to Celebrate the Seasons
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 6, 2012
I reviewed Fa la la la Felt previously and I really enjoyed the fresh, fun felt Christmas projects. That book was so successful, that Lark Crafts has now released a book filled with felt projects for the whole year. That was a real treat for me, since I think felt is an ideal crafting material to create simple and adorable projects with. My children and I have a great time making all kinds of felt creations, especially for the holidays. Thirteen talented craft bloggers have contributed more than forty projects to Heart-Felt Holidays which encompass a whole year of ideas. All the working with felt basics are included, and if you are the adventurous type, there's even instructions on how to make your own felt using clothes made from wool.

It's so much fun just to look at all of the bright and colorful suggestions, some of which require no sewing at all. The vividly colored concentric circles that spell Happy Birthday have a space to insert a toothpick so they can be easily displayed on the top of a cake or cupcakes. My son was very excited to see the Pirate set, with an eye patch and parrot, which would be perfect for a Halloween costume! And there's the cutest little mice I've ever seen, all dressed up for a Hanukkah celebration. Using embroidery hoops encircled in dotted ribbon to attach felt umbrellas to is an ingenious way to make a decorative piece with very little effort or expense. I can't wait to make the red, white and blue rockets for the 4th of July, very fun! Also, if you'd like to make the adorable bunny on the front cover of Heart-Felt Holidays, Lark Crafts has the pattern and instructions on their website.
VINE VOICEon April 4, 2012
Super cute book. The pictures are clear & styled well, the direction easy to follow and the projects are inspiring! This is a felt crafter's dream...

Enjoy ;)
on May 4, 2012
Heart-Felt Holidays really is a stunning collection of felt crafty goodness! My family has been passing it around, oohing and ahhing at every project. Truly, I love every single thing in here, and will now be getting busy with some felt crafting! I'm truly honored to be included with this group of contributors, and highly recommend this title to anyone who loves crafting with felt.
on October 19, 2012
I love working with felt, so this is the book for me. It includes many creative ideas and patterns for making them. I have already begun making the Apple for Teacher brooch. These will make fun gifts for all of the teachers in my life. The Bunny Bunting is a fun and easy project. Classic! I plan to use the Cake Toppers project to personalize birthdays. The toppers are so colorful and fun!!
on July 24, 2012
The book arrived quickly, in perfect condition, and was packages carefully. The book is jam-packed with adorable projects that I can not wait to start!
on January 23, 2014
Although I am not at the point where I can start sewing these projects because I am simply bad at that, these are really fun ideas and it is very clear to read the instructions. I am very excited to try more.
on April 11, 2014
I loved this book...the directions are easy to follow, and the variety of projects are impressive. The patterns are simple, and not at all fussy so I don't think I'll get discouraged or bored!
on November 7, 2014
Wonderful felt patterns and ideas! Superb shipping, received it within just a few days.
on February 28, 2016
Excellent transaction: quick, easy, very pleasant, great book Thanks again!
on August 2, 2014
Love this book! Fun projects for the year round.