1,039 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable shirt
This is a very comfortable shirt...just be forewarned...the size runs about 1 size bigger. X-Large is more like XX-Large.
Published on July 5, 2011 by mflood22

The Seahawks shirt was a different maker and quality than the Bronco version i ordered at the same time. The Broncos shirt is much thicker and has a NFL team apparel label. The Seahawk one is thinner and label less and made by a company named Majestic. Makes me wonder if the Seahawk version is official. See photo
Published 2 months ago by M Salazar

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable shirt, July 5, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars His favorite, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Men's NFL Basic Tee (Sports)
Got this for hubby and he really likes it. He is 6-2 tall 250lbs. The 2xlg fit perfect. The shipping was fast and the shirt washes up well. Looks just like the photo. Go Broncos!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Giants Tee, December 8, 2011
This review is from: Men's NFL Basic Tee (Sports)
I made a bet with a friend at work and lost. My payment was wearing a Giants tee shirt for the day. (I am a Dallas Cowboy fan.) Since I will be giving this shirt away, I wanted something inexpensive. I am impressed with the quality and fit of this shirt. Usually NFL team tee shirts of this quality costs a lot more than I paid for it on Amazon. For you Giants fans out there or others like me, who have to buy one, this is a nice bargain.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Seahawks shirt was a different maker and quality than ..., November 30, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 5, 2011
This review is from: Men's NFL Basic Tee (Sports)
Got this for my husband for Christmas 2010. He loves it. Still wearing it. Hasn't faded or anything either. Great purchase for us.

Update 8/2/12 - Still no fading and its husbands favorite shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband's new favorite shirt, April 10, 2010
This review is from: Men's NFL Basic Tee (Sports)
The fabric feels good and the cut is very good. I like the team design - very tasteful. I am not embarrassed to go out in public with my husband while he is wearing this shirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking shirt!, September 26, 2010
This review is from: Men's NFL Basic Tee (Sports)
This charcoal gray shirt is great. Different from the usual black shirts, this one is 'SHARP' looking. Just what I was looking for to give as a gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Tee, March 13, 2010
Reese (APO, AP United States) - See all my reviews
I'm overseas and bought this T-shirt to make me feel more at 'home'. This is quality merchandise: medium weight cotton and the graphic feels like it will last a good while. The seams and stitching feel stay-put tough to participate in a game of 2-hand-touch. Go NY Jets!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality. good fit, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Men's NFL Basic Tee (Sports)
I liked the quality. still do not know how it will wash. The fit was appropriate, looks nice on my grandson.

5.0 out of 5 stars Let people know who ya love, and look good in it too!, March 2, 2012
This review is from: Men's NFL Basic Tee (Sports)
The shirt looks great! It is made with quality cotton which makes it very comfortable. It is a cross between a classic fit and slim fit. Not too tight, not too loose. It will shrink slightly after the first wash, but will not shrink anymore after that. The most important thing about this shirt is...the name in front of it. Wear it with pride my friends. Go Packers!