Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

Price:$19.50+ $2.99 shipping

on December 18, 2011
I purchased this bag for my sister who is a nurse. It's very spacious and attractive. A nice bag with some bling for any hip nurse. I most like the material because it's wipeable with a moist cloth to spot clean. I would recommend this bag.
on May 7, 2014
I absolutely love the bag itself aside from the fact that I thought it would be slightly different and have more compartments. I am giving it this rating because it took way longer than I thought it would to ship!! Not good since I really needed it for work and there was no expedited shipping option!!!
on April 2, 2014
i am a nurse and this bag is very useful. the size is good for a 12 hour shift to put on the stuff i need on my everyday work. the quality looks strong and not cheap plastic. the shipping is fast too.
on June 1, 2015
Cute! Study. Bought it a few years ago. Used it HEAVILY and I still use it today. Lost a few stones over the years, but most are still intact.
on September 14, 2014
Fits a binder/clipboard and all necessary tools for a successful shift. Looks great too.
on October 5, 2014
Mediocre. Pretty small. Not enough pockets. Paying for being.
on February 12, 2016
Love it! Always my favorite!
on January 5, 2014
PURCHASED 2 ONE FOR ME AN MY FRIEND. WE BOTH LOVE IT. NICE FOR WORK AND HAS MANY POCKETS.I LOVE THIS BAG