5.0 out of 5 stars This song kicks, February 1, 2014
This review is from: Heart Of Blues (MP3 Music)
New stuff from the 3 Dogs of Night. Grew up with them but sure never thought they could rock like this one does. Good stuff!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart of blues and prayer for the children by three dog night, August 15, 2013
This review is from: Heart Of Blues (MP3 Music)
Great! Both songs! They still got it! Saw them at the Erie County Fair, Hamburg NY. 8/3/13. Total enjoy every minute. The new songs were great! I was prompted to buy them as soon as I got home. I listen to them often!

5.0 out of 5 stars great newer song from a classic group, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Heart Of Blues (MP3 Music)
WONDERFUL new song. Heard it live at a recent concert and had to have it immediately. Will be playing it a lot . . . and loud.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worthy basis for a full length CD, July 3, 2013
Stuart Gantner (Galloway, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heart Of Blues (MP3 Music)
If these two recently released songs, "Heart of Blues" and "Prayer of the Children", had been combined with another eight tracks of the same caliber, it would have been one of Three Dog Night's best recordings in decades. Unfortunately the industry has turned it's back on talent in lieu of sensationalism and artists like this receive no support for their efforts. Luckily, I got to see the band within the last year and was treated to both of these new tunes in concert. I was awestruck. These songs were great! Why aren't they recording a CD? The band was so strong on the new material that it actually outshined some of their classics. Corey informed the audience that the songs were available for download from Amazon. So I did. Well worth it for any fan of the band.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3DN Heart of Blues, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Heart Of Blues (MP3 Music)
I first heard this new song when they played a State Fair. I like it. Slightly different type song from their typical music. Hope they come out with more like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Three Dog Night, December 16, 2012
This review is from: Heart Of Blues (MP3 Music)
I wanted to add this song to my collection. I now have a larger MP3 player with room for more music so I am adding additional songs that I didn't have room for before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! I am blown away., July 24, 2010
mary hardison (Columbia, SC, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heart Of Blues (MP3 Music)
Wow! I will add "Prayer" to my list of all time favorite songs. And the other one is as good as their best songs from the 70's. I am amazed.

Heart Of Blues