5.0 out of 5 stars Great results!
Published on May 17, 2010 by Robert B. Weiner

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in the dosage
Published 21 months ago by Sandy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great results!, May 17, 2010
This review is from: Heart Plus: Vitamin C, L-Lysine & L-Proline; 180 Tablets (Health and Beauty)
I started using this product 5 days before having a stent put in my left coronary artery. Within three days of taking the product, my low grade chest pain disappeared. After three months on the product, the small artery where I had a heart attack opened back up (from 100% blocked to 70%) blocked. one year and three months later, my cholesterol numbers are the best they have been in 15 years. Everything in the normal range. Take this with fish oil for amazing results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleared my arteries, September 13, 2012
I have been taking this for over a year. I had a carotid artery ultrasound in 2004 and had moderate blockage in both carotoids. But after having another scan in 2012, my arteries were completely cleared. Both were smooth and flowing normally. I will stay on this concoction until something else gets me, since my risk of heart attack is now zero!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart Plus, September 14, 2011
Heard the reviews about this and I'm tired of taking drugs that are making the drug companies rich. I did notice that I don't have the "chest pains" I used to have so hopefully this is working along with a good diet and a large cup of Cheerios every morning!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in the dosage, May 29, 2013
Using the Linus Pauling vitamin C method for heart problems, the minimum dosage is 6,000 mg/day. The Heart Plus takes two tablets to make 500 mg. That means I would have to take a minimum of 14 tablets a day. The bottle holds 180 tablets, so I could go through the bottle in about 13 days. It is easier for me to order the vitamin C, L-Proline, L- Lylsine separatly in the 1,000 mg dose each tablet and skip all the extra pills. While it is handy having the products in one pill, the expense and inconvenience makes it a product I probably won't order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars BP NORMALIZED & LIGHTHEADEDNESS IS GONE, January 17, 2013
The pills are quite large and difficult to swallow, so I pulverize two (three times a day) into a powder and mix with a spoonful of yogurt or applesauce. (A little labor-intensive but well worth the effort.

By the second day of taking the Heart-Plus, my high BP had normalized and by the sixth day, my frequent lightheadedness (presyncope)was GONE!

5.0 out of 5 stars I believe this is actually working, October 26, 2012
AARON D SAGO (Marietta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
My angina has been much less intense and frequent since a couple weeks after I started taking this. I did my research and this is the best price for this combination (Pauling Therapy) available. I've only been taking it now for a month or so but as I mentioned I'm already seeing results. I am hopeful my angina will continue to get better as I continue this therapy.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a Great Product; Get it!!, November 9, 2013
Heart Plus: Vitamin C, L-Lysine & L-Proline; 180 Tablets

I have been using this product, Heart Plus, for about one year and am confident of its effectiveness because of how well I feel and because it is a product developed by Linus Pauling the award winning and world -famous chemist.

I take it in conjuction with Cardioflex (also available on Amazon) which is also based upon Pauling's formulation but with the added amino acid proline and other ingredients.

I take Cardioflex as my main heart medication and the Heart plus for maintenance since I am on a limited budget. Together I quite like these two products.

Our Health Co-op sends me the Heart Plus and they are very prompt in sending it out. Undoubtedly they realize that it is an important product to keep the heart healthy.

I feel a whole lot better than when I was on the statin and other heart meds the doctor prescibed.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PRODUCT, October 14, 2012
SOLEDAD "SOL" (Las vegas,NV USA) - See all my reviews
I LIKE THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE YOU GET YOUR VITAMIN C AND L-LYSINE THIS IS ONE OF THE PRODUCTS RECOMMENDED BY BILL HENDERSON IN HIS BOOK CANCER FREE

5.0 out of 5 stars heart healthy, September 11, 2013
removers of extra cholesterol and vitamin C
how can you go wrong
increasing heart health and boosting the
immune system too

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, March 27, 2013
This was a really good price for this specific product. Will definitely be purchasing it from now on.... Not too large of a pill, though it is not small. Not a bad taste.

Heart Plus: Vitamin C, L-Lysine & L-Proline; 180 Tablets