Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on September 12, 2011
Found this by accident and it is really cute! I am sick of the syrupy" stuff - with kids, a dog, and many years behind us - we are so far beyond that!! It's fun. It even talks about the innocence of when couples first meet which actually brought back memories for us - again without my husbad gagging or rolling his eyes. I hate to admit it, but I really liked the part of being there when we need each other and giving each other extra space when we are stinky!! Hey - we aren't perfect and we're stinky sometimes!
It's a basic paperback gift book. At first I was like $12.95??? But cards with 4 words are $5 now - so I got a whole book that portrayed how I felt about my husband fora few dolalrs more. Basic drawings - or splatters I guess... made to look like animals. But - a keepsake.
on September 12, 2011
I looked for card and found I basically had two options: 1) sentimental love poems with oceans and clouds in the background talking about things so deep that I couldn't even comprehend or 2)vulgar - try to hard to be funny with zero feelings. So, I hit up amazon. I took the chance and bought it w/o reading it (even though its a gift). I like it - it's cute. Talks about how my heart raced when I first met him, sometimes I am clumsy, he's my first call when I need someone to talk to. I like the lion smiling with big teeth - pretty cute (and what guy doen'st like lions).

I really like the fact that it is pretty generic - we haven't been together years and years and years so I didn't want something to say we had. It just talks about time passing (so it could be minutes or years). I'd recommend.