5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbeat of the People
Love this book. Book arrived in great condition just as described. Quick delivery. Very informative and have been using it in my Native American Fellowship Traditions Class.
Published on March 5, 2011 by Sharon Mcclellan

It was hard for me to follow. I am not a native american, Maybe if I was it would have been easier.
Published on August 31, 2011 by J. Kober

3.0 out of 5 stars heartbeat of the people: music and dance of the northern pow-wow, August 31, 2011
This review is from: Heartbeat of the People: MUSIC AND DANCE OF THE NORTHERN POW-WOW (Music in American Life) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbeat of the People, March 5, 2011