Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on November 7, 2010
We bought 15 cameras, placing one on each table at our reception, in hopes that our guests would help us to capture our memories. $92 later after developing we discovered that 98% of the pictures did not come out and the handful that did were too grainy to use.

Although they did cause a great amusement to our guests we would NOT recommend anyone purchase these in hopes to save their wedding day memories because you get what you pay for with these, a cheap and unusable camera.
on September 25, 2010
We used them for our wedding and out of 300 pictures we could get out about 27. They don't look too good either.
on November 2, 2012
One star is not low enough. Half of the cameras did not work and the rest of the pictures were terrible. Amazon should stop this seller from offering these. DO NOT BUY!!!!
on January 9, 2013
We thought it would be a great idea to provide cameras for candide photos. The cameras are expensive, developing costs able $5-$10 per camera, they weren't all full and the pictures that were taken were unuseable. The photos taken from personal digital cameras that we e-mailed to us were much better. I would suggest to future brides ask your guest to bring a camera for extra photos. These are your closest friends and family after all they want to take pictures already you're just asking to see the party through their eyes. Most of my guests were honored to send us their pics.
on December 9, 2013
NOT A GOOD PRODUCT!! I HAD 2 CAMERAS THAT WOULDN'T WORK AT ALL, WHEN DEVELOPED THEY WERE 100 % BLANK. WHEN I GOT THE OTHER 10 DEVELOPED, THEY WERE BLURRY, HAD BLOTCHY MARKS ALL OVER THE PHOTOS LIKE THEY WERE DETERIORATING! THE FILM SEEMED OLD, EVEN THOUGH THE EXPIRATION DATE WAS 2 YEARS AWAY! ONE CAMERA TOOK 5 PHOTOS, THE REST WERE BLANK. ANOTHER CAMERA TOOK 7 PHOTOS, THE REST BLANK. THE WORSE PART WAS THE COST OF PUTTING THE PHOTOS ONTO A CD (NO PHOTOS DEVELOPED) AT THE COST OF 8.99 PLUS TAX PER ROLL OF FILM (THE CHEAPEST IN 200 MILES FROM WHERE I LIVE). THE CAMERAS WERE NOT EXPOSED TO HEAT/COLD, THEY DID NOT GET WET, THEY WERE SHIPPED IN HAND (NOT LEFT OUTSIDE). THE WORSE INVESTMENT I MADE IN MY WEDDING AND THAT'S SAYING A LOT!
on January 17, 2013
The cameras arrived very quickly. The pictures were poor quality. We got about 30 so so pictures from 10 cameras that had 27 each. The rest were not able to be developed. With the cost of the cameras and the cost to develope the pictures, we spent about $100. Better pictures came cell phones. Save your money.
on December 23, 2012
These cameras are absolutely terrible. They look nice and blended in with the gray on our tables, but they suck. The pictures came out just terribly. Most didn't come out at all and those that did are really bad. In many cases the camera stretched one frame across two exposures, half way in each exposure.

The person who developed these at Walgreens told me he just did another set of these exact cameras and that they didn't come out either, so it wasn't just us.

Also, note that it costs about $10 a camera to develop and print these, so with this many cameras that adds up. Just not worth it.
on June 19, 2013
As with the other low-star reviews these cameras are basically WORSE than Worthless. We purchased for candid photos during our reception. It was in a well-lit venue (tons of ambient light from outside windows) better than half of the pictures are so dark they might as well have been taken in a cave. Other pictures are terribly grainy, double exposed frames or stretched frames, many guests reported the flash just would not work. With the cost of the cameras themselves plus all the developing costs it is completely not worth it. Out of a possible of 270 photos with the cameras we bought we ended up with less than 40 decent photos, and I made sure to use the word decent, because they are only just okay.

As other reviewers said, recc. to your guests to bring their own cameras and e-mail you the photos.
on October 27, 2013
Purchased for my daughters wedding tables. Only to find out the evening of the event six out of the 10 cameras did not work at all. Save your money, do not purchase , totally dissatisfied, should get my money back.
on March 19, 2014
I know that we are all used to the new cameras, and these are old school, but I @ least thought the photos from our wedding would turn out decent. We didn't even get decent photos. I asked for a refund because I didn't think it was fair, but was denied. Just stick with your cell phones and digital cameras. Sorry for the negative review, but just wanted to be honest.

See 1 answered question