5.0 out of 5 stars conditions dictate success
Published on November 19, 2011 by Pantucci

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
I tried these over the other competing brand, which is made in the USA. These are not.

These look the same as the other brand. However, these only last me about 2 to 3 hours of heat. That's about half of what they advertise. And if you don't take them off carefully, they burst open, spilling the charcoal bits all over the place.

The best thing...
Published 21 months ago by Buckeye_Knight

5.0 out of 5 stars conditions dictate success, November 19, 2011
Pantucci (Norwalk, CT USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heat Factory Toe and Foot Warmer with Adhesive (Sports)
Another reviewer states that there is no heat. They claim that they left one exposed for 30 minutes and then got 90F. That makes it sound like it took a half hour to start getting warm. That is absolutely not the case. I just put a pair in my bike shoes and the heat started within less than a minute. Yesterday I rode in the mid 30's F. for 3 hours with nice warm toes, then had them in my slippers for another few hours and they never lost heat. I had to take them out eventually because they were getting too hot in the wool lining.

I often do a 2 hour bike ride, then wrap them in a sandwich bag as tight as possible, and they will re-warm the next morning for another 2 hour ride. If the temperature out is below about 15 to 20F then I find it necessary to use 2 in each shoe. If you don't want to gamble 30+ dollars on a box of them, buy a single pack at a store and try them. That's what I did, and I have been buying them here ever since.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Heat Factory Toe and Foot Warmer with Adhesive (Sports)

The best thing about these are that they are cheaper. Therefore, "you get what you pay for" is a true statement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chase Off The Chill, April 22, 2012
This review is from: Heat Factory Toe and Foot Warmer with Adhesive (Sports)
As I am an amateur astronomer I often stay out all night in the cold. Without the toe warmers my feet get cold (even though I wear insulated boots and insulated socks). With the toe warmers my feet stay warm. With warm feet my nights out go so much better! And, my mother-in-law likes to use these during the day to keep her feet toasty (poor circulation).

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the use-by date on each box, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Heat Factory Toe and Foot Warmer with Adhesive (Sports)
Very disappointed, the use-by date was 05-2011 these warmers are over a year old (18 months) and barely get warm,,,
Now I have a whole box of 40 of these things!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of money, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Heat Factory Toe and Foot Warmer with Adhesive (Sports)
I purchase a case of toe warmers every year for our 2 week ski trip and have purchased several different brands over the years, all with decent results. I purchased the Heat Factory Toe and Foot Warmer brand this time and they were completely useless. A total waste of money. These things stayed warm for less than 1 hour, and I mean barely warm and that's when they got warm at all. I tried them every day with the same results. I found a pack of last year's generic brand toe warmers in my ski bag and gave them a try. I had warm toes for 6 hours that day and only that day. I will take the left over warmers from this trip and throw them away which is what I did with my money by purchasing these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Toes not very warm; hands toasty, February 14, 2012
I bought these for a skiing trip to Colorado. The weather was not very cold (20-40F). The hand warmers worked very well. The toe warmers either did not work at all or were only slightly warm. I was surprised as I had bought these toe warmers in the past and they were fine. I won't buy the toe warmers again from this manufacturer, but will buy the hand warmers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug as a Bug in a Rug, January 20, 2011
This review is from: Heat Factory Toe and Foot Warmer with Adhesive (Sports)
I could not survive the winter w/o these. I have used in boots, nice and warm. Mainly I use at home under socks in slippers. Sometimes gets so hot, feel like I have to take off! Last all, if not more than, 6 Hrs.

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS!, December 7, 2012
This review is from: Heat Factory Toe and Foot Warmer with Adhesive (Sports)
These are the best foot warmers i have ever used. They stay warm for several hours and stick to your socks nicely, smoothly. A lifesaver in cold weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm Tootsies, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Heat Factory Toe and Foot Warmer with Adhesive (Sports)
These toe warmers work great. We use them all the time. We stick them on top of the girls socks though rather than in the boot. I found they are much easier to deal with and are more comfortable for the girls when they are walking.

3.0 out of 5 stars don't last 6 hours, January 30, 2012
I like to use toe warmers when it gets really cold. These heat up quickly and definitely kept me warm. However, they didn't last anywhere near the 6-8 hours the product description claims. All the ones in my pack lasted 3 to 4 hours. That is usually enough for me, because I don't spend all day outside. But if you are looking for a product that will last for an entire outdoor work day (or ski day, etc) this is not for you. Taking your boots off in the bitter cold to replace a toe warmer after a few hours is not fun, so if you are looking for an all-day product, I'd suggest looking elsewhere. If you only need it for couple hours, go ahead and buy these. They work fine for that length of time.

Rate and Discover Movies