5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome ventilation!
It doesn't matter whether you just hit the gym or run outdoor. When it comes to functional underwear, this should be your choice.

Published on August 20, 2010 by Ori Gross Schweller

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh...
Published on February 11, 2011 by Rusty

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome ventilation!, August 20, 2010

The HeatGear fabric really maintains your body cool by letting air beneath it and it transports the sweat off your body nicely. After workouts my muscles feel relieved by the shirt's effec and even during the workout the compression feels great and supports the muscles.

Piece of advice: try different sizes on in a store. I first ordered myself XL only then to find out I actually needed MD. They are supposed to sit as tight as a second skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, but the neck can be a bit snug, April 23, 2010
RJ (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This product is comfortable with one tiny exception, is great for working out and performs decently as an undershirt. The only real complaint I have is that the neck feels a bit too snug. Personally, this is a minor issue (which is why I still rate it 5 stars), but if you have a large neck or hate the feeling of something touching your neck you might want to find a store that carries this product so you can try it before you buy it.

If they made these with a lower neckline (or if I could find them easily, if they exist) I'd buy one for every day of the week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, July 12, 2009
Keith C. (North Haven, CT United States) - See all my reviews
Trying real hard to train for my first marathon, this was exactly the type of top I was looking for. For other runners out there: No more nipple chafing!

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh..., February 11, 2011
Under Armour is the most expensive "spandex-like" manufacturer out there. Their product is not as good as the price would imply. The neck on these shirts starts to sag and look sloppy. Also, I bought different colors, and they fit differently than each other. I bought navy and gray. The gray ones are a much thinner material. They fit looser and sag easier. The Navy ones have much more "compression", and feel a bunch hotter to wear, and fit about 2 smaller than the gray.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and the sizing is perfect!, May 21, 2012
Chris (Massachusetts, USA) - See all my reviews
I was a bit apprehensive to buy this item after reading a few reviews that stated the sizing was off. I'm usually a medium (so I ordered a medium) and the item fit perfectly... I'm really not sure what some of the other commenters were upset about.

The Compression T-Shirts are supposed to be tight and that offers a unique fit for workouts. I like the item so much that I'm planning on buying another one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy a half-dozen or so as soon as you can, March 2, 2012
I fell in love with Under Armour's products four years ago, and that hasn't changed.
They were still a niche brand then, on the edge of coming into their own as a major brand in the marketplace.
These shirts and their whole line of ...Gear products are the reason why. They had a quality product before the image was built.

I stayed away at first, not thinking that an undershirt could be worth the twenty-five clams. I tried some of the competitors first, but a friend of mine was such an advocate I had to try at least one. I'm glad I did. The HeatGear material is perfect. It is firm enough that it does it job in compression -- for me, that means keeping my jiggly bits in place when I work out -- but it is not too tight or thick.

I have both the sleeveless and the sleeved version. I like the sleeveless version for working out, because it helps your range of motion with your arms. The sleeved version is nice as an undershirt, but the only problem in that context is that they place their logo on the chest with a high contrast so it shines through the outer shirt. UA has started to offer a sleeved "Tactical" version of the shirt, which I might buy one or two, but the color choices are limited.

These are entirely worth the money, and I recommend that you buy a half-dozen or so as soon as you can.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item...as usual., September 20, 2011
Under Armour makes good stuff. The only negative is they're not the least expensive item out there. Their compression gear is top-notch...just remember to not use fabric softener or dry on anything but very low heat (best to hang-dry).

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing gear., September 7, 2009
I have tried various other brands (jockey, champion, nike...), but so far this is the best. I use this when I am working out and it is great for running and lifting weights. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Sleeveless T from UA, June 16, 2011
With UA, you know you're getting a quality product you just don't know if it'll fit or look good (serious misses lately). This top is both. Since it's a compression fit, be sure to get the next size up unless you like to not be able to feel your arms and like your treasure trail to hang out. I'm not a big guy (5'10 165) and the large fits me snugly. If the pic is the style you're looking for, get it. You can thank me later.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this thing, April 18, 2012
ok when i ordered this i just thought hey its a shirt i will wear to work under my shirts to make me sweat a little, and was not sure of the size so i thought it maybe tight on me

well it arrived and now i wish i had ordered a couple of them and will be ordering a few more as i love this thing, have only had it for a one shift and felt great in it

and when i put it on and to hear my wife make a whooooo noise well that gets a five right there i dont mind telling you!!!! it pulls in the flab around my middle makeing me look slimmer for one, i wicks the sweat away from my body cooling me, i work in a hot environment fiberglass plant, so this was a plus

when i order others i will maybe shoot for a size smaller as i am loosing weight and i feel when i get slimmer they maybe loose fitting but im not sure

i will update some time as and when i loose the size but for now with this shirt on it does make me look BUFF!!!

I DONT MIND SINGING IT "IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT" lol have a blessed day people