Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Color: Black|Change
Price:$4.10+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on February 23, 2008
This is a great fitting knit cap with a place to insert the Hothands hand warmers and what a wonderful suprise when you realize how great this feels even in subzero windchills! A must for anyone who has to be outdoors in the cold.
on July 20, 2010
The heatmax hand warmers work as described. Just shake up the little pouches and keep them in your pocket about 30 minutes and really feel them heat up. Then just place in the side cap pockets and your done. It does emit heat for 10 hours.
on May 5, 2010
Purchased this for my dad, he loves it! It fit well and doesn't itch.
on December 31, 2011
Wow a very cheap knit hat with a couple sewed holders for a heat pak.Not worth the price.But gave me the idea. velcro &superglue/and my tighter fitted thicker warmer stocking cap and a hand warmer and i got the better option. much better.Would make a good gag gift.
on November 14, 2013
This cap is WAY too big for anyone, except for maybe the elephant man. I wear a 7 5/8 hat, which is fairly large. The only way I can wear this cap is to fold the bottom up about 2/3 of the way to the top and, even then, it still comes down to the bottom of my neck. I would have returned it but since I did not wear it until it got cold here a couple of days ago, it is too late. My recommendation, don't buy this cap.
on December 5, 2012
It's a good concept but unless you have an extremely large head, this cap does not fit. The size states "fits most heads", not one size fits all. I can not believe that most heads are this large.
on December 11, 2010
My fiance drills natural gas for a living, and works for 8 to 16 hours a day in the elements... I bought him this hat when I purchased his hand, pocket, and toe warmers, and he really likes it. The hand warmers slide right into little pockets, and it definitely helps keep his ears warm on frigid nights. Good quality cap, washes well. tumble dry on low heat.
on January 8, 2016
Not bad. I wish the pockets were on the inside instead of the outside. If you turn it inside out then the seam is obvious. The warmers have slipped out occasionally when bending over, which is a nuisance, so I use the "Toasty Toes" instead, which have the adhesive.

Also, this is a bit on the "loosely woven" side. Quality is not that great and certainly not as good as the one I was using. But then again, it does have the pockets and so I'll keep using it.
on January 18, 2014
The only reason this thing would keep your head warm would be the hothands packs stuffed into it. The weave is so loose that even a slight breeze passes right through it and sucks the heat off of your head (especially if you keep your hair fairly short like I do) I ended up wearing it over my blaze ballcap just so that it would fit my head properly, and then it worked ok.
Hothands gets two stars for the idea with the heat packs, but they need to look at the hats Carhartt makes and take their cue from there. My Carhartt blaze cap fits correctly, stretches but stays wind resistant and costs about the same.
on October 8, 2014
These were purchased for one of my boys as a gift. Since he works for a power company so he is out in various weather conditions. He loves the socks and stated during the cold months of the year, he wished I had bought him a dozen. HHHUUUUUMMMM- what a great Christmas gift idea. LOL

See 1 answered question