Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Heated: A Most Wanted Novel
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 3, 2014
Review: Heated: A Most Wanted Novel by J. Kenner [...]
Publication Date: June 3, 2014
Reviewed By: Reading In Pajamas/ Dawn
Rated: 4.5 Stars

REVIEW:
Heated? Hell, I nearly caught on fire! Sloan is a detective out on medical leave when she finds herself in Chicago trying to find a friend that has suddenly gone missing. Sloan figures the best place to start is by meeting the owner of the exotic dance club where her friend last worked. Sloan believes Tyler ran several shady businesses. She figured her best chance of getting to know him is by seducing him. He is breathtakingly handsome, and Sloan knows right away that if she not careful she could easily fall under his spell. What Sloan doesn't know is that Tyler already knows Sloan is a cop. He wants her and is not going to stop her from using her wiles to try to seduce him. He'll take her anyway he can have her. Tyler pushes Sloan to discover a side she didn't know she had and after the hottest sex either of them has ever had, they both know one night will never be enough. As they continue to burn up the sheets they also get to know each other. As Sloan searches for her missing friend, Sloan and Tyler grow closer everyday while both knowing her time in Chicago draws closer to an end. Would they be able to resume their lives without each other or would they be willing to risk it all to be together? I highly recommend this erotic romance for readers looking for a hot romance with a great plot.

*Review copy provided by Random House LLC in exchange for an honest review.
on June 10, 2014
I am a huge fan of Wanted and was beyond excited when this book was announced. I always knew there was something more to Tyler and I sure was right. To be honest, I was a little worried at first. I did not like Sloane during the first couple of chapters. She kind of came across as someone I would want nowhere near me. Then she met Tyler and watching her watch him through her eyes gave such insight into why she was the way she was and I immediately became team Sloane. Watching them play their cat and mouse game as it became so much more kept me glued to my kindle. I seriously could not put it down and suffered a book hangover the next day.

If you have not read Wanted, you should because it is awesome, but you do not need to to love this book. If you are a fade to black kind of gal/guy, then this book is not for you. It is a scorcher and may melt your ereader. If you like your romance hot, you bad boys hotter and possibly not as bad as they seem and your heroines smart and no damsel in distress you need this book. I can not wait for the next book in this series to release in August. *This book is a complete story and does not have a cliff hanger.*
on July 13, 2014
2.5-3 STARS

I wanted to love this book as I felt like I waited forever and even had my heartbroken with a netgalley denial, lol! Book 1 in this series blew me away and I wanted more mystique, more bad behavior, and more dark alpha brooding...I wanted more EVAN, but unfortunately Tyler's tale just didn't live up to the bar that the previous book set.

With Evan and Angelina living happily ever after on the up and up, it is Cole and Tyler still dabbling in the businesses that walk the fine line of clean and moral. When a dancer from Tyler's club goes missing a Chicago detective comes to town to do a bit of undercover work. When Sloan Watson sets foot into Tyler's world she is prepared to do what it takes to find her friend...she just doesn't expect to enjoy the "work" so much.

A con and a cop...should be interesting right? well not so much...there is insta-lust and then insta-feelings of love. Tyler spends a lot of time teasing Sloan into sensual bliss while she begs him to fill her up at any moment. Both are horny as hell, and they get it on at any time they can, not so hot when it is so ridiculously easy!

Overall there was a lot of stuff going on...personal revelations, illegal but not really bad activities, good versus bad, missing person searches, push-pull sex...just a bit too much. Tyler was seriously the most patient lover ever...I mean he seduced Sloan for hours...hey blue balls! Also for a cop so hell bent on justice...she only needed a bit of penetration and she was blind to the law!!!! For me, Evan still rules this tale...but I can tell Cole is gonna be fabulous!
on June 6, 2014
Heated to a scorching hot level, this second book in the Wanted series by Julie Kenner will keep you panting.
It is not Tyler's turn and we are regaled with his maverick story.

If you have been following this series, you know these three guys - Evan, Tyler, and Cole - live life on the edge of the law. Evan is now squeaky clean having made the decision to just stay within the law and get married to Angie. Tyler and Cole have agreed to keep their gentleman's club Destiny on the up and up and so not upset the cart for Evan. Any other business Tyler and Cole own? All bets are off!

Enter Sloanne. She is a cop in Indiana working off the books to try and find a friend who has gone missing. Last know place of employment - Destiny as an exotic dancer. All circumstantial evidence seems to indicate there may be white slavery trades going on at the club. Sloanne is doing everything in her power to find out. If she has to seduce Tyler in order to get her information, then so be it.

In Julie Kenner's typical masterful storytelling, nothing is at it seems. We are taken deeply into the plot twists and the danger of this erotic journey. The chemistry first felt by both Tyler and Sloanne during their first encounter roars into an all consuming fire neither one can put out. Can a law abiding cop ever get tangled with "criminal" like Tyler?

I loved all the twists and heat! The love scenes are real and full of passion with a twist of kinky. Take the same journey I did and you will not be disappointed!
on June 7, 2014
Wow! J Kenner outdid herself on this one. The story was engaging, real, dramatic and all encompassing. Sloan and Tyler could ave a trilogy all on their own. This story kept me glued to each page and dreading that the story would end. Wow, the writing was wonderful and full of images that brought the story to life. The outside characters gave the story a good balance. The romance and the connection between Tyler and Sloan kept off the pages. The story was just enough. You will love this book 2 and it absolutely sets you up for book 3. I will be right there. J knees I will read Anything you write. You go girl!
on June 24, 2014
Hot Hot Hot!!! Wowza Tyler is one Hot complicated man. But damn he seems worth it. And sometimes you just know you have to have someone the minute you meet them. That was Tyler and Sloan! Great book, great story. I love learning more about all these characters. I liked having Kat and Cole and Evan and Angelina in the book too! Fabulous! This was a fabulous book! J. Kenner did not disappoint. She never does. I love reading about 'The Knights'! This was a fabulous read! I can wait for Ignite to come out!! Cole August Im ready for you!!
on September 1, 2014
In the second installment of the Most Wanted Series we meet Tyler Sharp. One third of the Knights, three men who may appear to be find upstanding citizens but appearances can be deceiving.

When Sloane arrives in Chicago with one goal. Find Tyler Sharp and she’d find the girl. She had little to go on, just a city, the name of a possible ex-lover and plenty of internet research that made her feel that there was far more than meets the eye.

On medical leave from her post on the homicide squad in Indiana, Sloane finds herself in Chicago trying to track down a girl for a friend that has gone off the grid. The first place she knows she needs to start is with the man that employed her at the strip club she worked at, Tyler Sharp.

We know very little of Tyler as this story starts off beyond that he caught our attention during Wanted as a friend of Evan’s who may have his fingers in few pies of the illegal variety. But these boys are smooth. For every con they have a cover, for every crime a tight locked alibi. But when Tyler finds himself face to face with a woman that has fully captured his attention, he’s willing to play a little game with her until he figures out just what she’s after.

Sloane is good at her job, it’s become her life. The only way she knows how to right the wrongs of the injustice in her past. Getting close to Tyler to get information is one thing, she can even make excuses for allowing him to seduce her, but falling for the man is something that should have her running in the opposite direction. Only, she can’t seem to force her feet to move. Rooted to the spot, bound in his arms, underneath him; Sloane can’t seem to resist this man’s pull.

J. Kenner does it again. Before I met Evan, I was certain that I would never fall more for one of her characters than I did for Damien. But nope. Tyler had me the moment he sauntered across the room. The moment he opens his mouth I was a goner.

“She’s just the woman I want, too.”

There is so much mystery wrapped around these three men. Sure they have the ability to be dangerous, the money they have is enough for that. The illegal dealings can often just be creative business tactic, but there is something there that makes you feel like for every wrong they do, it’s for some greater good. Maybe at one time it was to get rich... to gain power... but they have that now. I just can’t seem to think these three could be malicious criminals, white collar – sure, but not the kind of men that lurk in the shadows.

The connection between these two is instant. J. Kenner does amazing job transforming written tension into sparks that fly right of the page.

“You do something to me, Tyler. I looked at you and ...”
“And what?”
“And I want.”

Just as with Wanted, we get a bit of suspense, after all there is a missing girl that still has to be found. But both the romance and the bit of suspense of the plot flow effortlessly together. And as for Tyler, he is a bit of an alpha male that has the confidence to know what he wants and just how to take it. A playboy who at heart was just waiting for the right woman and a man who knew how to recognize her.

“I want a woman who burns with me. Who melts into me. Who fits into all my hollow places. That’s you, Sloane.

J. Kenner’s Stark Trilogy & Most Wanted Series are not to be missed. Since the MWS focuses a book on each Evan, Tyler and Cole – there are no cliffhangers. Each one of these books just seems to get better than the one before it. Cole is up next and I am torn as to where I think his story is going, we are given a bit of a glimpse into a bit of kink and more than one possible lady that might catch his eye. Something about him seems like he might be the wildest of the three to tame. But I do know that I just can’t wait for the final in this series to be released and to see if Cole can top Tyler & Evan.
on June 9, 2014
Once again, J. Kenner has written a book that is hard to put down and continues to keep me up reading when I should be sleeping but her books are sooooo good....... love this series and the development and chemistry of her characters......just like I still love the Starke books and glad to hear that there may be some cross over of the characters. keep your books coming.....
on June 15, 2014
This is a series that justs keeps getting better! I loved the first book, and this book is even hotter and features a mystery. Told from Sloane's POV. I loved Tyler, and he and Sloane are indeed conbustable and unexpectedly perfect together. Evan and Angie made some appearances, along w/ Cole and Kat---more of all of them, please! Can't wait for the next book!!!
on June 25, 2014
I love this story of Tyler- (who sounds so sexy!) & Sloane. I like the idea that she is a detective who falls for the man who she assumes is a bad guy. I like the sexual words and descriptions he uses when he tells her what he is going to do to her, it is so Hot! This story was steamy!! I would recommend it to all I know.