What Not to Wear 5 Seasons 2013
1. Tiffany Back in the 80s, pop-star Tiffany set trends with her hit songs and signature jean jackets. Longing for a change, Tiffany has nominated herself to find a new, modern style with the help of Stacy and Clinton - a first in What Not to Wear history!
2. Nicole Nicole Eggert, who rose to fame in the late 80's as a Baywatch bombshell, is now a single mom struggling with her weight and taking little time for herself. Can Stacy and Clinton help Nicole find a mature and appropriate look that flatters her new body?
3. Tristen Tristen is from upstate New York, but considers herself a Jersey girl at heart. Will Stacy and Clinton get this Jersey shore wannabe out of her skimpy outfits, and into a wardrobe that will advance her career aspirations and attract a quality man?
4. Simona D. Simona has been an overachiever throughout her life and her academics have always come first. Can Stacy & Clinton help this smart scientist ditch her comfortable duds, in favor of a more appropriate and current style suitable for her bright future ahead?
5. Kathy A. Mom Kathy focuses most of her free time on her family and gives little attention to her drab appearance. Can Stacy and Clinton help this working mom get out of her sloppy PJ's and into a sophisticated wardrobe that she can strut her stuff in?
6. Heather M. Heather has worked at a youth retail chain since high school - eight years later, she's still working there. Can Stacy and Clinton help this young lady feel comfortable with the transition from a teen-centric wardrobe to a sophisticated woman with edge?
7. Casey D. Casey is a transsexual who has been living as a woman for the past nine years. Can Stacy and Clinton help this transgender woman find a style that reflects the confident, happy woman that she is on the inside?
8. Shannon Elizabeth Actress Shannon Elizabeth came onto the scene in the film American Pie. Years later, Shannon still finds herself stuck in her young, sex kitten persona. Can Stacy and Clinton show Shannon how to dress like the accomplished, intelligent adult that she is?
9. Tina Yothers Back in the 80s, Tina Yothers played the adorable Jennifer Keaton on the hit sitcom Family Ties. Now a wife and mom of two, Tina's wadrobe leaves very little to be desired. Can Stacy and Clinton bring this shulmpy dressed mom back into fashion spotlight?
10. Andrea Y. Andrea is a working mom who loves squeezing herself into extra tight clothing that shows off her ample cleavage. Can Stacy and Clinton teach this skintight wearing mother of five how to dress more appropriately for her age and her career?
11. Katherine L. Katherine has always dressed differently than everyone else so she wouldn't look like she was trying to be part of the crowd. Can Stacy and Clinton help transform Katherine's lazy, youthful style into a refined, professional look suited for a new career?
12. Nakiya T. Former beauty queen, Nakiya has fallen victim to her frumpy wardrobe and is hiding herself in large, shapeless shirts and stretch pants. Can Stacy and Clinton help this pageant mom accept herself and discover a style for her new plus size body?
13. Liz W. Elizabeth may be a loving wife and mother but her matronly style of floral shirts and mom jeans is embarrassing her family. Can Stacy and Clinton help this quirky mom find a sophisticated style that she and her family can be proud of?
Love it!! I can't get enough of this show!!! Stacy and Clinton have style know how and chemistry that are undeniable. Too much fun!!!Published 3 months ago by shannon jensen
I am using this to augment a food chemistry class unit on "dairy". Humorous. Scientific. Great episode. A lot more interesting than me and straight lecture.Published 18 months ago by Janice Gard
The show is great. Each person's life is enhanced and transformed. This program should be continued for many more yearsPublished 20 months ago by Gail Cavallo
This show is more than just about fashion. 8ts about healing deep insecurities and self esteem wounds many of us have. Fantastic and entertaining show.Published 20 months ago by April Cunningham
As I said, I love those two. Dearly miss them, I have learned a lot (I think I was a prime candidate for the show lol) and always enjoy watching the two of them teach people what... Read morePublished 22 months ago by Rosi A. Sundin
I love this show! I didn't know about it until recently when I had to have emergency surgery and to pass the time, I watched this show and believe it or not, it helped me get... Read morePublished on October 28, 2013 by Chanda Montgomery