Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

100%

on December 13, 2001
My mother gave me this book for Christmas when I was younger, I have never forgotten the impact in made in my life. This book made me realize my dreams and helped jump start my education. I competed for the title in my hometown of Warden for the Warden Junior Miss Program. After winning the title, I then competed at the Washington Junior Miss Program. I did not win however it did help me realize that dreams are very reachable. I worked hard in school and was later given a full scholarship in to The University of Washington and the NASA Space Grant. My dream of becoming an Aeronautical Engineer is becoming a reality. This book is great for young adults. I recommend it to parents for their teens.
on May 1, 2015
I bought this book for my daughter who is very hard of hearing. I wanted to give her encouragement that she's not alone in her loss and to encourage her to 'reach for the stars' and not let her loss hold her back from anything. Thank you to both Heather and the writer for making it possible for me to do that. It's hard to be different when you're a teenager!