Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on September 29, 2008
I originally read "The Heavens Opened", and "The Priestly Bride", several times each. From the first page, I knew I was hearing from God. Those of you who belong to the Lord already, will bear witness in your spirit in a powerful way. You will also know that God gave Anna these incredible experiences and revelations at this time for specific reasons. Once I read these books, I was changed forever.

Those of you yet to discover our great Creator, will want to read this to get a true look into what awaits us once we leave this physical realm.

I am thankful to see both books (which contain 2 different experiences) in one. So much easier to carry around, plus you save money.

I am buying this book for a dear friend who has lost his mother, and needs to know where she is right now. Once you read this, you will never see the act of death in the same light again.
on April 6, 2008
Anna was shown Heaven, and what a glorious place it is. She was given revelation on how a person can pursue becoming a bride of Christ. The book is revelation, it is NOT full of theories about heaven, or teachings from someone who hasn't been there.
Please read it and don't let the skeptics discourage you.
on November 23, 2007
I believe this book was formally called " The Heavens Opened". It's a wonderful book! This book will give you a glimpse into what Heaven is like, and only a part of, what you can be a part of, when you receive Jesus Christ as the Lord of your life! And if you read this book, you will definitely want to read her other book!
on August 24, 2009
I have just finished reading this book and I couldn't put it down. I could imagine myself being right there with Anna and Jesus, I repented so many times reading this book, wanting to have GOD's light shine through me and not myself. This is a GREAT book, it will definitely help you on your walk. While reading this book I felt like I related to Anna so much, if you have not read this book it is a MUST read!!! I guarantee you will not be disappointed! =)
on April 27, 2012
Angels Appearing
I read this book a couple years ago and was so impacted through it that I gave it to a dear friend who was in a midst of a very difficult time in her life. She was wonderfully uplifted and encouraged as she read it. Heaven Awaits the Bride introduces us to such a wonderful place that I can't imagine anyone wanting to miss it--that place is heaven, of course!

I admit some of the content challenged me, but I've never personally visited heaven. I'm glad Anna has. In Heaven Awaits the Bride, she shares with us the sights and smells. There are lots of them! As Anna so beautifully portrays, heaven isn't a dull place with nothing more to do than play on harps.

I'm an ordained minister and teacher of the Written Word of God. I didn't find contradictions of Scripture nor did I find any contradictions to the character of God as set forth in the Bible. I recommend Anna's book to those with an interest in Heaven, the supernatural, angels, and God.
on March 4, 2008
This book will boggle your mind at what the Lord has planned for His people. A real glimpse into our future with the Lord. My husband and I couldn't put it down and have passed it on to others.
on September 3, 2007
I already read this book, they just changed the name and cover so I sort of wasted my money but I will give it as a gift. However it's a fantastic book and will really open your mind to an intimate relationship with Jesus.
on December 10, 2008
One of the best books I have ever read. I keep it with my bible as a bible study at all times. This is a book for those who love God with a holy passion, and who want to draw closer to Him, getting to know Him as the Holy Bridegroom.
on September 18, 2013
Oh "Heaven Awaits the Bride", what shall I do with you?

As one will shortly find out, this book is about Ann and her husband's heavenly visions. It details their journey through Heaven and their interactions with angels, God, etc. Along with chronicling their journey, they conveniently reference many Scriptures throughout the book; which, for people like me, is greatly appreciated. It's divided into two parts (or rather, two books in one). In my opinion, it should be read similar to Rick Joyner's "The Final Quest" - not as an actual Heavenly visitation, but as heavenly visions that are to be weighed and discerned.

As I write this review, I have rather mixed feelings about the book. Less than a year before I began reading it, I experienced God in such a way that I had gone from loving Him, to having fallen in love with Him. This changed everything! While reading the first half of the book (Book 1 of 2, essentially), I was stirred inside in the most wonderful of ways. I found myself falling even more in love with God, and greatly inspired in my relationship with Him. That's obviously a really good thing!

But then something began to change...Holy Spirit began teaching me about grace. After entrenching me both in the depths of His love and the scandal and beauty of His grace, I wanted to go back and reread the book I was so fond of. But this time it was different. What previously inspired me in my relationship with God, began to actually bother me. I found myself seeing God and my walk with Him through a different lens, one of both love and grace. And when I started reading the book from my new viewpoint, I saw a lot of striving, self effort, and things that we are to do to experience more of God, instead of boasting solely in what Christ has done. For example, in one conversation Anna had with an angel, she asked them why we still get sick. The angel responded, "It's because believers aren't abiding in Christ" (I'm paraphrasing). First, abiding in Christ is the reality of every believer, not a thing to do. Second, if it were a thing to do (Ie. actively practicing His presence), I personally would never be sick since I have the privilege of enjoying God's presence all throughout the day, every day of my life! It's only by what Jesus accomplished on the cross that we remain in health, NOT because of our works. Why have I still gotten sick? I don't know; but I know for certain it has nothing to do with me "abiding in Christ", or I would definitely never get sick.

The "abiding in Christ" example is merely one of what I felt was an underlying belief throughout the whole book: a belief centered around man made efforts and striving instead of resting in what Christ has already accomplished for us. I could totally be wrong on that, but because it was so strong throughout the book, I couldn't get very far the second time I tried to read it.
With that said, I absolutely love the authors' heart behind the book, and that's to inspire believers in their relationship with God; to help us fall more in love with Him; to show how much God is crazy in love with us. Because of that, I'm giving "Heaven Awaits the Bride" a 3 out of 5 stars. It dramatically impacted me in one season of my life...and was something I couldn't continue reading in another season.

Either way, may anyone and everyone reading this experience our beautiful and wondrous God is ways that exceed their expectations and imagination! Much love!
on May 11, 2010
This is an amazing book and a must read. It reveals the Father's heart and His love for us. The scriptures come to light in this book, having a pictorial representation of the things we read in the bibl was truly amazing. Heaven is an amazing place but what captured my heart more was the simplicity of the gospel and the amazing yearning of the Father and Jesus for His children. I have read this book multiple times and I still refer to it.