5.0 out of 5 stars Good bye Hell Razah, Hello Heaven Razah!, September 29, 2010
This review is from: Heaven Razah (Audio CD)
I dont want to drag on with how great this album is but Heaven Razah is one the most underrated MC's out there and this is quite possibly his best album to date, he just keeps getting better with each new release it's amazing! The album is for the spirit, just toss on the headphones and listen to Razah drop knowledge on every single track, it's very enjoyable. I wasn't feeling 1 or 2 beats but the rest is classic in my opinion. Go grab the album people!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven Razah in full effect!, October 3, 2010
This review is from: Heaven Razah (Audio CD)
I don't have much time to review. However, I agree with the reviewer above. This album and "Razah's Ladder" are Hell Razah's best albums. On this album, Razah steps up his spiritual flow big time. Therefore, I hold this album in the same pedigree as Killah Priest's "Behind the Stained Glass" (If you don't have that album, get it immediately). Good beats and flows throughout. Highly recommended; pick it up. 5/5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Slept On Hip-Hop Album Of The Year... Maybe Ever?, November 16, 2010
author973 (Essex County, New Jersey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heaven Razah (Audio CD)
I'd put this against any hip hop album this year.

I've been following the Sunz of Man since the 90's and this is in the top 2 or 3 albums to come out of that camp, period. It is on par with Killah Priest's "Heavy Mental" and that is one of my favorite albums of all time. This release is criminally slept on and should honestly be a part of any SERIOUS hip-hop enthusiasts collection.

I have a couple of Hell Razah's other albums but in my opninion this one is clearly his best effort by leaps and bounds. He showed a definite growth and increase in maturity from Renaissance Child and thats pretty incredible because his music has always had tons of substance.

The production is soulful and triumphant one moment, transcendent and beautiful the next, and then rugged and raw at other times. The lyrics were AMAZING. If you are a contemporary rapper who values lyrics you will either be dumbfounded or upset listening to this. He is introspective and thoughtful, conscious without being preachy, deep without losing you and still maintains the rough street edge that you come to expect from Wu-Tang and its affiliates. I am also someone who gets turned off by an excess of mysticism, but he incorporates it in a way that the block can relate to.

My only complaint if I had to have one is that there should have been less features so I could get more verses from Razah. And i think there were only 2 or 3 features so it's a stretch but he was really spitting that GREAT.

I dont know if this is the most concious hardcore hip-hop album of all time or the toughest gospel rap album of all time or somewhere in between. But i do know if you like real hip hop with a message and great production you are ASLEEP if you don't have this album.

Do yourself a HUGE favor and pick this one up.

-author

5.0 out of 5 stars classic material, December 25, 2012
This review is from: Heaven Razah (Audio CD)
especially for a 2010 album i didnt think it was that recent at first every song i dont like becomes my new favorite song
cinematic(#7)
heaven on earth(#14)
heaven and hell and the bonus track(#15)
great intro track "more militant than nato" haha true
basically every track i enjoy
especially tracks 10,11and 5 and whats been previously mentioned

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album., August 29, 2012
JC (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I think that Hell Razah is one of the most underrated MCs out there. He's one of the best lyricist out there and I have to admit that even I slept on some of his albums. This album is very creative and also very deep in substance. I recommend this album to those who want to get away from listening to the type of Hip Hop that rules the airwaves today and want to listen to real Hip Hop with substance and real skills. This album definitely contains that Wu substance from back in the days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 14, 2011
This really came out of nowhere. I don't remember Hell Razah being this good back in the day, but this album is sick. This is Wu music done better than Wu has been making the last 10 years. Classic 90's, GET IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Hip Hop Album In 2010 Hands Down!!!!!!!, December 6, 2010
This review is from: Heaven Razah (Audio CD)
I agree with all four reviews above me!!! But, the one person that was disappointed about him having 3 guess appearences. Come on man thats what hip hop is all about. You gotta have atleast 3 people on there when you got 19 songs on rotation. This album is like listening to "Liquid Swords"! I can play it over & over & over! All I got to say is that, SOMEBODY WOKE UP THE W AGAIN!!!! THEY GOT THE BEST MOVEMENT OF ALL TIME!!!! SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE SPIRIT MOVES THRU THEM!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 30, 2014
This review is from: Heaven Razah (Audio CD)
Razah has ascended to a higher level. Keep pushing out instant classics! Definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Material - A Must Have Album, October 14, 2010
This review is from: Heaven Razah (Audio CD)
This is a classic hip hop album in my opinion, and i don't use that word often. If you like sample heavy beats and complex lyricism then this is a must have cd. Hell Razah drops so much knowledge on this album its ridiculous, there's not one song on it that i dislike. Of all 19 tracks, maybe 1 or 2 had beats that were mediocre and didn't live up to the rest of the very good ones. It's refreshing to hear hip hop with a message in it, while still delivering that raw sound that the streets love. This cd's a masterpiece and i'll be honest...i easily got this album downloaded off of a website... but its so good that i'm gonna buy it in stores. I gotta have the real copy in my hands because to me its that good. Wu Tang lives and hip hop lives! Support good music and buy this cd!!

Heaven Razah
Heaven Razah by Hell Razah (Audio CD - 2010)
Rate and Discover Movies