5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fruit
This book is just what I've been looking for as an answer to our troubled times. God has always intervened in history when His children fall into trouble, and this day and age is no exception.

Published 22 months ago by Wyomingcowboy

1.0 out of 5 stars Occult Teachings
While the number of five star reviews for this book shows that there are people hungry for God, this book is filling them with occult teachings that are condemned in the Bible. (Leviticus 19:31, Deuteronomy 18:10-14)

Published 22 months ago by Shawn S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fruit, March 15, 2013
This review is from: Heaven is Real But So is Hell: An Eyewitness Account of What is to Come (Hardcover)

What is His most common method of intervention? He selects people to be prophets; prophets who go out and speak His message to the world. Vassula is one of these; she travels endlessly to tell people what has been spoken to her.

What is the typical response to a prophet? Misunderstanding, persecution, ridicule, sarcasm, etc. Instead of looking at the good fruits that true prophecy brings, and their are many in this case; detractors insist that what Vassula says is somehow contrary to scripture.

Our Lord Himself asks us to judge a tree by its fruit. If you read this book with an open heart, you will clearly be moved to a closer relationship with God and with His written word in the Bible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do not be unbelieving any more but believe - John 20:27, March 10, 2013
Heaven is Real But So is Hell is a gripping and wonderful book about God's Mercy and Love and what it means for us right-now, today! I wholeheartedly recommend this book to everyone, especially the doubtful.
I believe in You, I adore You, I hope in You, and I love You, ... ...

1.0 out of 5 stars Occult Teachings, March 18, 2013

Vassula Ryden is a medium who uses the occultic practice of automatic writing to receive messages from entities she calls `Yahweh', `Jesus', `Mary', and `Daniel'. These messages contradict the Bible, contain bad theology, and misguide the reader in the way of salvation. She claims to see angels, demons, the souls of the dead (pg. 7), and that at times they have possessed her (pg. 140) and spoke through her (pg. 139). She also claims that people have seen Jesus' face superimposed over her own (pg. 135).

She admits she never studied theology or catechism (pg. 91) and that once when reading the Bible "the words were incomprehensible" to her and that "it was a tormenting experience" (pg. 27)

Throughout the book she writes of people in the church who refused to accept these messages were from God and who tried to warn her of their real source, but she doesn't listen. She does however admit that the devil "often uses people for his purpose" and that he "sometimes will carry out his evil actions with subtly so as not to be exposed". This is exactly what the Apostle Paul says in 2 Corinthians 11:14 when he writes that the devil masquerades as an angel of light.

Unknowingly, She admits this to be the case with her when she writes a church pastor telling him that his God is not her god (pg. 69)

For those people yearning to be brought closer to God, this book is not the way to go, instead there is no better place to look than the Holy Bible.

5.0 out of 5 stars God is Real...Not a myth!!, March 17, 2013
As soon as you start reading this book, it gives you glimpses of the spiritual world through the author's experiences. It all seem so unreal !!! but yet it is so real!! The author gives you an account on how Jesus really is and describes His Love for us, also it let us know that Satan is well and alive on planet earth!!!
Satan's best lie to humanity was that he does not exists, and boy..... he really succeeded !! well almost.....until you read this book you really understand how he and his minions work, and by the Grace of God how we children of God can fight against his clutches. This book also depicts the trials the author went for purification in order to be in front of God, He is pure and thus we need to be pure to be in His presence. Most importantly this book gives you glimpses of Jesus messages of True Life In God to Vassula. God does not stay still, He is leaving His Throne in Heaven to come to our rescue through His messages, He is our Saviour!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven is real but so is hell, March 19, 2013
From: MJA:
I Just finished reading Vassula's book Heaven Is Real...It is such an authentic report of her mystic experiences with God! I was so delighted to find that I also lived similar encounters with God, but NO visions. After 29 years of doing things my own way, I was a wretched wreck, soon saved after going to Confession (being Catholic)and was embraced by Jesus in His loving arms immediately, without a single reproach by Him, enveloped entirely by Love. It was like St.Paul's conversion in a way and it changed the course of my life in one glorious hour January 3, 1977. I gave Jesus Christ my life the next day in a Charismatic prayer group: "Lord I give you my life, do with me as you will"! Yes, I had perfumes of roses, incense also for the next 2 years and gave my testimony where asked in retreats etc,...Gone was the emptiness in my heart: I had found HIS WAY, LOVE and TRUTH I had searched for so long. This happened when I was 46 and I am now 81...Still following HIM, the LOVE of my life..."GOD IS LOVE" and only wants us to love Him above all. Yes, I also battled with demons without seeing them, smelled their sulpher from their presence, at times...All suffering is indeed for purification of our souls and we cannot avoid the Cross.

This book, "Heaven is Real..." is God's Gift for everyone, no matter what we believe or not believe: God's love messages to ALL His children, as each one of us like the Prodigal Son and Daughter,with our heavenly Father running toward us to open the door to His Kingdom.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book I ever read!!!, March 12, 2013
It is truly part of the Church's scriptural teachings and traditions. I believe that Vassula's experience is authentic. This book changed my life forever. I recommend this book everyone!
Janna

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will open your eyes., March 20, 2013
I have been following Vassula's writing for years. I have no doubt that she is a mouthpiece for the living God, a modern day prophet. Listen to her! Her message is one of hope and forgiveness, not doom and gloom. Our God is a loving God and wants all to be saved from sin and death. But He is also a God of justice. Look around at our world and you see evil at work everywhere. If the world does not change soon, we will lose our world. Christian's must unite and fight with prayers and forgiveness to all. Don't let this once in a lifetime opportunity pass you by.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven is real but so is hell, March 14, 2013
What I felt in Vassula's writings that how much our Father loves us and he crying out through these writings to us his creation, and I know it from my heart that whoever reads this book will be filled with the holly spirit and that will lead to repentance.

5.0 out of 5 stars AUTHENTIC, March 7, 2013
Yvonne Lashuay (AFTON, MICHIGAN, US) - See all my reviews
I was not able to put this book down! Vassula shares with all of us her experiences with God guiding her every step. All this for us to be drawn closer to an eternal relationship with Him. Thank you Vassula for your obedience and God for your faithfullness and love.

5.0 out of 5 stars FIND IN THIS AMAZING BOOK THE UNSWERS WE ALL HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!, March 13, 2013
The questions are important. It is only through understanding who we are that we can come to understand what we may become through God's plan. Are human beings basically good or is there something wrong with us? Do we naturally seek after God and His moral goodness or do we tend to desire to do our own thing on our own terms?
As a child, wife and a mother, i have always thought about giving ,being good to others and all the the good stuff.I have never thought while i was doing the good stuff about the bed things that could happen.I have never thought if in my prayers i focused on every word i was saying.After reading just a half of this book I'm seeing the world in a very different light. .Beautifully written book by Vassula Ryden is opening not only my eyes and ears but more importantly my heart.

Heaven is Real But So is Hell: An Eyewitness Account of What is to Come