Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 13, 2011 11:31:15 PM PDT
Don't waste your money on this book!!! A boy that was SEDATED has a dream about what his parents were always telling him about: heaven, Jesus, etc. I can't believe anyone would be gullible enough to believe it!

Posted on Jul 15, 2011 7:40:05 PM PDT
Esquire Mom says:
Did you read the book? Anything that brings a reader to have thoughts of God and heaven can't be a waste of money. Heaven is for real. Maybe you don't need this book to tell you heaven is real, but it may help someone seek God and salvation through Jesus for eternal life in heaven. That's not a waste.

Posted on Jul 22, 2011 9:27:40 PM PDT
C. Gosper says:
I honestly think that a 3-4 year child is not old enough to have been exposed to that much biblical knowledge to have been as specific as he was. What children that age are taught comes nowhere near what he stated. May be just my opinion, but from what I learned just last night in bible study Colton is right on the money! I ask you, how many 3 and 4-year-old children are taught from the Books of Isaiah and Revelation?

This book gave me a sense of calm about death that I had not had beforehand, whether it's pure truth or not. I loved this little book and have recommended it to many of my friends! BTW, Wal-mart charges much more for this book than Amazon does.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 29, 2012 8:29:58 PM PDT
Deepblue75 says:
The children of evangelical pastors are. Even if not directly, they may overhear adult conversations about it. I don't doubt that this boy is very smart, but to me, it's like my 2 yo daughter dreaming about Clifford and describing her dreams in great detail that happen to match the books we read to her daily...that doesn't make Clifford real!

Posted on Dec 12, 2012 9:59:26 PM PST
Dianne Iorio says:
Watching this family on TV and then reading the book gave me a spiritual nudge that I needed.
It sure beats all the negativity that we are surrounded by in this world. If heaven is a smidgen as beautiful as colten describes then I'm all for moving on when it's time.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jul 13, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Heaven is for Real for Kids: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back
Heaven is for Real for Kids: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back by Todd Burpo (Hardcover - November 7, 2011)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (682)