Feet change with weight. I lost more than 100 pounds and my feet changed with the loss. I went from a 10-10.5D to a 9.5-10B. As I lost weight, my feet kept changing sizes and my shoes were just all over the place on how they fit. So, I got these. On some shoes, I used THREE heelz to get them to fit again.

Now that my weight is stabilized and I got rid of the...
Published on February 9, 2013 by Mir

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not prevent slippage
Published on May 21, 2011 by smgmucc

5.0 out of 5 stars I have bought these multiple times. Lifesaver..HEEL-SAVER..for those of us "in between" sizes...or losing A LOT of weight!, February 9, 2013
Mir (North Miami Beach, FL USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Now that my weight is stabilized and I got rid of the Wide size shoes, I use these for when I like a pair that's just too tight at 9.5 and too loose at 10. Very handy to have around.

If you have unevenly sized feet (like one foot is a half-size bigger or smaller than the other), or you're losing a lot of weight, or you just have feet in-between sizes (not quite any standard size), these might help.

NOTE: BE CAREFUL. The glue is VERY sticky, and once placed, I find them a chore to reposition or remove. Be very careful that you're placing them in the right place and you get it right the first time. :)

I also find that some shoes, even expensive ones, can manifest a weird sensation on a seam, With these, you can cover that seam (cut the Heelz or use it whole if the shoe is slightly loose). I've used them on the sides, not back, to cover an annoying seam causing an abrasion.

I was really happy to save some of my fave shoes (a suede pair of 9 West in size 10 that were flopping off my foot, and I had that same style in two colors, just a style that I love). By adding Heavenly Heelz to make them fit as my food shrank. :D

Have happy feet!

5.0 out of 5 stars No more blisters!, January 7, 2008
I love these little things. I have seen similar products with a gel or cloth feel but can't imagine them working as good as the synthetic no-slip material these are made of. I don't get blisters on the sides of my heels from my feet slipping in and out of my shoes when I walk. They also stick very well to the insides of my leather heels, which I wondered about when I bought my first pair. I had previously bought a pair of identical-looking ones that didn't stick at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not prevent slippage, May 21, 2011
If your problem is narrow heels, you can buy generic heel grips at a fraction of the price that work just as well. These heel grips will not prevent slippage with "normal heels" in ill-fitting shoes. Because the padding is the same depth across the grip, all they do is squeeze your heel and make your shoes even more uncomfortable. They do not prevent slippage. For slippage problems, try the Pedag heel grips Pedag Stop Padded Leather Heel Grips, Gray, One Size Fits All. They have a little ridge built in which fits over the top of your heel and keeps your foot from rising out of your shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have these been all my life???, July 13, 2013
I always just accepted that pain and blisters were a part of breaking in a new pair of shoes. Since I started using these it is peel, stick, and...instant comfy shoes! These are the greatest things EVER and I'll never wear a new pair of shoes without them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually works!, November 15, 2011
Erin (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
I was skeptical that these would work. My heel bones are short so my heels are always falling out of the back of shoes, especially platforms. I had previously tried a gel pad from a drug store and they didn't work because the surface was slippery so my heels didn't stick to the pad and the adhesive wore off on the first wear. But since the Foot Petals brand has been around for awhile I figured I'd give them a try, and they actually worked! I've worn them in a few pairs of shoes for a couple weeks now and they are all still effective. I'm so glad I read the directions and saw that you put one pad in the heel and another pad on the top inside of the toes because that second pad really made all the difference. Once you see how much more comfortable these can make your shoes you won't regret the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, July 7, 2011
I recently bought a new pair of flats and a new pair of pumps. Both fit me fine except my heels would sometimes pop out when I walked, but any shoe sizes bigger than that were simply too big. So I bought these Heavenly Heelz, and they work perfectly! Now both pairs of shoes fit exactly right--no heels popping out! :) I'm definitely going to buy these again anytime this situation happens again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great investment for your heels!, December 14, 2008
This review is from: Foot Petals Women's Heavenly Heelz Combo Pack (Shoes)
I use these with the Tip Toes on shoes that are about 1/2 size too large. They're great because they stop shoes from slipping off your feet, preventing blisters AND protecting your hosiery! Great value, definitely worth the price. I'm buying them for all of my work heels!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly is right!, December 31, 2008
A. McCall "AnnieM" (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
The name says it all. I plan to get these for ALL of my painful shoes! And man, they are worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahhhh! These make any shoe fit right..., July 11, 2007
This review is from: Foot Petals Women's Heavenly Heelz Combo Pack (Shoes)
I like these pads and recommend using the tip toes with the heels ones together for the best overall comfort. The tip toes one pads your foot at the ball where the most pressure is when you are wearing tall stilettos. Then use the heel ones to protect from rubbing or to fill up a little gap in sizing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not work, October 26, 2012
These foot petals are very soft and made out of a nice material, but after taking about 10 steps with them in my shoes, they came off the back of my shoes and ended up sticking to my socks. They also left a very sticky residue on my socks that I can't seem to get off. It's not because of the shoes I was wearing because I tried the other two pairs of foot petals in two different pairs of shoes, and the exact same thing happened. I would not recommend these.