Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Heavenly Shapewear Women's Molded Cup Bodysuit
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on October 9, 2012
Wow, I don't know what the designers of this little "shapewear" were thinking but it obviously wasn't about support!! I'm quite short but there was No cup coverage, even after adjusting the straps twice and nearly cutting myself in half in the process! As for abdominal support, forget it. The material is very pretty but, after all is said & done, if there's no support, why bother with "shapewear"? Returned.
on September 17, 2013
Beautiful bodysuit but is way too short in the body and 2xl is more a large petite. It is very disappointing, I really wanted to wear it. The adjustable straps were at their maximum extension. Back it goes. Another strike against larger/longer structured women with $$
on April 5, 2014
I love body briefers, but this one is a terrible fit. Too small in bust.Too short in the body of this . Was very disappointed and had to return it. Stick to the Bali or Flexee ones for better support and fit.
on March 17, 2015
In the picture, the entire bra area appears to be out of place, and much lower than would be comfortable. Unfortunately, this is exactly how this bodysuit fits when closed. The straps are so elastic that shortening them doesn't help, unless they are shortened to the point that they're cutting divots in the shoulder. Even then, the only way to get the bra to sit in the correct place is to leave the bottom undone, because the body does not stretch lengthwise enough to fit a normal length torso. (I'm 5 foot 3 inches tall, and proportional, not a long torso by any stretch of the imagination.)
I did not return this item because I had tried it on and with the struggle to get it to sit in place, I was sure it wasn't clean any longer.
on January 15, 2014
I think it would have fit off it would have come past my breasts. It's not tight....just way short. I've never run into that before. Not the sellers fault tho. Just made odd.
on May 8, 2016
The fabric has a nice quality. The sky looks very beautiful. But when you go to try it on, that's where all the trouble starts. First of all, the crutches so skinny it's like a song for your female parts. Second of all the bodice is so short the broad pups hit you exactly underneath your resume. So it would be great if you were a three and a half foot tall person with absolutely no female parts whatsoever. Otherwise it was very beautiful
on June 18, 2016
the material was rather thin and the lace tears very easily. Hardly no support so if you just want to feel comfortable get this otherwise look for something else. I did like that you could use it strapless as the cups do stay up by themselves. You either like or don't. I didn't care too much for the cups as my breasts don't usually stay in there anyways!
on September 24, 2014
This bodysuit looks lovely, but fits horrible.
For me the length is not the problem. It is the shape. Because it is narrow, the fabric tends to pull down. Which results in that the cups are not supporting at all.
I have a DD cup, so not so small;) but my size is not to big.
My idea was to use this strapless. Well, for sure I will not be able to do this. Unless I want the cups to end up at my belly.
on June 25, 2013
I ignored the bad reviews and ordered it since it looks so pretty in the picture. well it is but the sizes are not acurate . the torso is made for very short girls. i didnt exchanged it for another size i was very mad. i just gave it away.
on February 3, 2014
The body fit good except for up top. Mine kept slipping under the wire so it looks like I didn't make a good choice. It is pretty but just doesn't work for me.