Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Price:$4.22 - $16.80+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on April 9, 2014
I bought this cincher only for waist training, which means I only wear it around the house, and when going to bed. The fabric is a little itchy, and takes some getting use to. The fit is long, and snug, but when I sit down and stand back up I have to pull it back down to re adjust. I have a very short torso so it reaches from under my bra down to my lower tummy which is what I was looking for. The first week I had to fasten it on the last hook, but now after 2 weeks of wear it I can know fasten it on the first hook. I’ve been exercising along with wearing this waist cincher to bed. With a combination of those two you’ll definitely see results. I only recommend wear this cincher in the privacy of your home, because it’ll cause unflattering bulges if worn under your clothes in public.
on February 12, 2014
I love the material that it is made out of. Its very comfortable and it's not too tight. It gives your waist a perfect coke bottle shape. It looks very good and attractive. Very stylish as well. I would definitely buy a second one if I had to:)
on February 3, 2016
I ordered a medium and put it on using the smallest fish hooks possible and it's still just a tad bit looser than I would like. It would be an inch or two tighter to keep my stomach as flat as possible, but it does pull everything in a bit.

It's very long, I am 5'4 and have a short torso so this cincher is a few inches too long for me. If I try to pull it down, then it starts to cover the top of my butt and if I pull it up then it rolls up underneath my breasts.

The material is decently nice, but the elastic around the top and bottom is scratchy. I am hoping that it softens up a little bit. The price is good compared to the other ones that I looked at and it doesn't feel horrible or uncomfortable so it works for me.
on January 9, 2014
Great product. Fits perfect. I would definitely recommend this. It is hard to put on the first couple times but gets easier as you get used to it
on December 1, 2013
I chose this product because I have been looking around for a cincher for my mother that holds the stomach and love handles in place to get that smooth look under her clothes. It works if your skin is really loose or baggy. Unfortunately, she has more of a tighter skin so it didn't do much but when my aunt tried it on it worked. So what you need to consider is your skin type before purchasing. Do u have a beer belly type skin, hard tummy with tight skin? If yes, this wont work for u. But if u have loose, soft, stretchy skin, it will.

Overall a good item for the price.
on December 4, 2013
A little larger than expected but still feels snug. I would try and measure better before ordering again. Good quality
on July 28, 2014
I bought the shaper in the size suggested on the sizing chart. It did not give me the support I was expecting. The bones did not conform to my shape. They actually buckled outward to make me look like I was wearing a tire wheel around my waist. My suggestion to you is that whatever the sizing chart says go two sizes smaller.
on April 25, 2016
I purchased this after baby number 1 hoping it would help me get back to my original size in a comfortable way while holding all my extra skin from being pregnant. Although it is uncomfortable, I truly believe it helped support my back. I only ended up wearing it for a couple of weeks. It did help to wear this under dresses and skirts right after, but otherwise I probably will not try it again after next baby.
on July 15, 2014
It was a little to big you need to make it in a small but I liked everything else about it.
on July 2, 2014
I would recommend this item, it does fit a bit snug but you will get used to get. After wearing it for 2wks (walking) I have already moved the clips to the first row.