4.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Great product. Fits perfect. I would definitely recommend this. It is hard to put on the first couple times but gets easier as you get used to it
Published 11 months ago by Brittany Gilreath

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent
Published 8 months ago by Ms. C

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 9, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, February 12, 2014
I love the material that it is made out of. Its very comfortable and it's not too tight. It gives your waist a perfect coke bottle shape. It looks very good and attractive. Very stylish as well. I would definitely buy a second one if I had to:)

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, April 9, 2014
I bought this cincher only for waist training, which means I only wear it around the house, and when going to bed. The fabric is a little itchy, and takes some getting use to. The fit is long, and snug, but when I sit down and stand back up I have to pull it back down to re adjust. I have a very short torso so it reaches from under my bra down to my lower tummy which is what I was looking for. The first week I had to fasten it on the last hook, but now after 2 weeks of wear it I can know fasten it on the first hook. I’ve been exercising along with wearing this waist cincher to bed. With a combination of those two you’ll definitely see results. I only recommend wear this cincher in the privacy of your home, because it’ll cause unflattering bulges if worn under your clothes in public.

4.0 out of 5 stars Measure before you order, December 4, 2013
A little larger than expected but still feels snug. I would try and measure better before ordering again. Good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this item, July 2, 2014
I would recommend this item, it does fit a bit snug but you will get used to get. After wearing it for 2wks (walking) I have already moved the clips to the first row.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, June 4, 2014
I wore it 3 times and the siding started coming out! I guess you get what you pay for! I will not order another one from this company!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, June 11, 2014
It definitely works to cinch your waist, but there are wires in it that poke some in the back. It was not too terribly uncomfortable

4.0 out of 5 stars ... need to make it in a small but I liked everything else about it, July 15, 2014
It was a little to big you need to make it in a small but I liked everything else about it.

1.0 out of 5 stars :(, May 10, 2014
The trainer was a waste of money but you get what you pay for. It was really cheap but does not serve its purpose

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong fit, February 28, 2014
I found the fit of the waist cincher to be a little off in that the shapewear did not provider adequate support, the side boning was really soft, leaving odd puckers and an uncomfortable fit.

Heavenly Shapewear Women's Waist Cincher