Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 24, 2013
This is my first set of loose leaf tea, so my opinions are not those of an expert. I received the following:

Chun Mee Green
Sencha Green
Guo Lo Green
Rooibos
Rooibos Cinnamon Orange (my personal favorite)
Berry Burst (my personal least favorite)
Pomegranate White
Tropical White
Chamomile
Peppermint
Ti Kwin Yin Oolong
English Breakfast

All are labelled organic except for the tropical white which contains artificial flavoring and the oolong.

You will receive a metal tin of each type of tea, and each tin has about 3 ounces. The lids are see-through which is one of my favorite parts about this set. Each of the blends is beautiful to look at, and I will be reusing the tins for future loose leaf tea. I wish I had gotten more types of black tea and less of the green teas, as I honestly can't taste much of a difference in the greens. Rooibos (red tea) is a fantastic tea, and I'm glad I received the cinnamon orange flavoring. I find the Berry Burst to be very bitter, and the white teas don't steep as well as the rest. Overall, I completely recommend this set.
on March 10, 2011
I've sampled five of these teas and I am very happy with them! The packaging was really nice, and the variety is great. I tried the genmaicha this morning; this was a new experience and I'm so glad they included it. Overall, this is a lovely array of different types of quality tea!
on April 25, 2012
I'm fairly new to loose leaf teas, having bought tea bags my entire life. I bought this as a way to sample many different types of tea. The tea came quickly and was nicely packaged, the tins are great and will likely be kept and reused once the tea runs out. I don't have a scale and cannot tell you exactly how much tea comes in each tin, but by volume its about 2/5 of a cup (100 ml) each. There is a great variety of teas included, I received a tin each of:

Cardamom Black
Organic Chamomile
Organic Se Chung Oolong
Organic Raspberry Burst
Organic Sencha Green

Of course, as mentioned in the product description, what you receive will most likely vary. I've tried and found them all to be wonderful. My inexperience with teas makes it hard to draw comparisons to other brands, but I'm very satisfied with what I have received.
on April 22, 2013
Was so looking forward to this coming. Only liked the taste of two teas out of 12-English breakfast and Camomile. Was trying to get ideas of other teas I would like to purchase but this did not help. Teas didn't seem fresh and lacked flavor. Way overpriced at $51. I have tasted better tea in bags from grocery store.
on October 5, 2013
Some of the tea is good, some of it not so much. I expected that with a sampler, however some of the tea also taste old. Maybe I just had a bad bunch of leaves in my sampler. Overall it is decent but expensive.
on February 24, 2013
I would never order these teas again because the flavor is mediocre, reminiscent of dishwater, the packaging is flimsy and unsubstantial. If I could only order the peppermint I would. The second I opened the package I wanted to send it back because I was so disappointed.
on February 10, 2014
apparently this item is a monthly selection that varies each month. I wanted the teas as advertised and for one time only, and only the teas that were advertised. apparently this is not available and if you order one time you get "pot luck" of whatever is on hand. Four of the twelve teas advertised came The teas were good otherwise this review would be only one star. If they shipped what i had ordered it would have been more stars. I called to complain and they said they would send the missing teas. This never happened and it has been a couple of months now.
on October 14, 2011
I've been drinking loose leaf tea for several years now and I appreciate the variety of this sampler but this is not high quality tea. Many of the teas have the same underlying smokey taste when they shouldn't. It will do in a pinch but I don't think experienced tea drinkers will be pleased. I moved from a large city to a rural area so I decided to try a different product since I no longer have access to the quality loose leaf tea a large city offers. I will not purchase again.
on February 11, 2014
I was completely unimpressed with the quality of the sampler. My wife and I tried several but ended up throwing them all out. A complete waste. We saved the tins so at least we got something out of the purchase. While some of the teas smelled nice, they had little flavor. Compared to the teas we purchased from Teavana, these might as well have been crushed leaves from my yard. I tried to be more positive but found I couldn't.
on April 8, 2011
Teas are fresh and flavorful. Loved the idea of a sampler as I am a new tea drinker but, they are all so good that I can't make up my mind! The packaging was well done and arrived earlier than I expected. Thank You.

See 1 answered question