Canon PIXMA MP640 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer (3748B002)
Used & New from: $198.99
Heaviest card stock? Can pretty much any AIO handle heavy card stock/index card weight (100-110 lb)? Or am I better off going with a more "plastic" type stock to get durability?
asked by bd__sd on January 2, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
I've seen lots of reviews about printing photos, I don't do much of that. I'd like to know how well it prints card stock and envelopes. I work with card programs. I use heavy weight card stock and print envelopes. The envelopes give the most problems. HP printers have a guide that slides over to hold the envelope in place. I need to know if the Canon has a guide or envelope slot. I've had Canon printers in the past and eally liked them but they wouldn't print envelopes properly. The envelope would move out of alighnment without a guide.
Skipper answered on June 1, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
can the printer handle cardstock?
i need a printer that can print high quality images onto greeting cards...
is this the right match for me?
Craig M Butta answered on August 12, 2010

A
I have used 110 lb cardstock with this printer and it prints fine with it. They recommend loading "special" paper from the back, but I've used it in the front-loading tray. As to the envelope question, there is a guide both in the front and rear. As to whether or not it's specific for envelopes, I don't know. I haven't printed envelopes yet. But the guides to adjust to accommodate envelope-sized items.
Jane Eyre answered on September 20, 2010
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product