5.0 out of 5 stars A great slippers replacement -- but be careful when washing
Great socks for your cold feet! Sizing is US shoes 8-12, which seems right. Soft and not scratchy. Warm but breathable. HOWEVER, do not wash these socks with towels or anything else that gives off lint!!!! These socks love to pick up fuzzies.
Published on April 9, 2011 by ILikeAmazon

2.0 out of 5 stars Winter below zero socks
My husband works long hours out in the cold and his job requires steel toed boots. I bought these socks for him to wear at work to keep him warm while working in the extreme cold but they bunch up around his toes and hurt him. He says they are ok around the house to keep his feet warm but not with boots.
Published on November 28, 2011 by Rotatiller

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A great slippers replacement -- but be careful when washing, April 9, 2011
This review is from: Men's Heavy Duty -35 Below Thermal Wool Socks (2 Pairs) (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Winter below zero socks, November 28, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Socks, September 5, 2011
I've always had pretty cold feet, and being in a hardwood floor house I seem to go through a lot of socks trying to find the right pair. Bought these about 5 months ago and decided at nearly the half year mark I decided to write a review based on how well they've performed and held up. These socks are great for outdoor and indoor use.

I've taken these socks camping all across the western US and despite being worn with no shoes/sandals a couple times on pavement, including daily use around my house (except on the hot days) these have very little wear on the soles. These socks have replaced all my other socks as well, my 2 pairs are all I need to have warm feet all the time. Cannot recommend these socks enough, you'd be a fool not to buy them. Like mentioned these socks do love to pick up things though, so you wash them a bit more than regular socks, but honestly, having clean socks is something everyone should strive for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Baggy, October 25, 2011
I wear a 10.5 U.S. shoe. These are slightly large in every dimension, and they tend to stretch and get larger - this causes bunching (material folding over on itself) when applying shoes. These socks are 2% elastic. A sock with more elastic would retain it's shape better and be more form fitting. Also; the upper extends half way up the leg. None of this makes me want to return the socks, but I would have gotten something else had I known.
Consider Thorlo TKX Treking sock, thick cushion - very durable and warm, but about $20./pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super warm socks, November 6, 2012
Renshai (SACRAMENTO, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Started wearing them with sneakers - keeping feet super warm. Would recommend them for anyone seeking warmth during a chilly day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, Comfortable, Worth the Price, November 2, 2012
I just bought these the other day because I am a daily commuter on the Chicago Transit Authority. These are so comfortable and warm, perfect for my travels. Also, you can wear these at home when you're loafing around. Highly recommend these socks!

I suggest wearing a thin pair of white socks underneath these for added comfort.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and warm, a little big, September 28, 2011
these socks feel great and kept my feet warm on some cold sierra nevada nights, but pretty big for my size 11 feet

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit, November 15, 2013
TimMd (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
Had to return them as they were too small. I wear a size 11 1/2 shoe and these socks felt more like a size 10. I should have known better that to order socks with a size range of 8-12.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my feet, October 31, 2011
I bought these for an FTX and was expecting very cold weather. I have to say for the price you can't get a better deal. These socks kept my feet warm the whole day and helped cushion my feet as well. They might be too thick if your boots are close to tight but even with another pair on these performed better than I thought. I hope they last for years.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good socks except color option., October 27, 2011
Good socks except color options.

The website offers two colors: green and "denim" which looks on the picture like a natural gray color. I have ordered and received denim socks which appear to be blue ones. Be aware when ordering!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›