Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 22, 2015
I bought this bag to store my breast pump and milk while at work. We have to have clear bags so i thoight it would be a gret way to stay cold. Thats not reallg the case. While it is a lunch tote, it doesnt really keep things any more cold than a normal clear bag. So I actually switched the uses of the clear bags I bought and this serves the purpose of my purse! Which I love that it opens up wide and I can see what I'm grabbing without having to dig very much. The medium size bag is pretty big. It was the only one with prime so thats why i got that one. But if you were using this just for food it will be overkill on size!
on July 20, 2013
I work in a very high security office building and all our bags are dilligently searched by security upon entry and exit of our building. With this clear bag I am able to breeze past security as they can see through it. One note on this bag: as it is plastic; the carry strap will tend to rip and tear with normal use (this is my second bag) so I have found that hand stitching the strap to the cloth portion of the zipper will keep them from tearing as well as provide a much better ballance point for carrying your bag. Nonetheless: I love this product!
on May 13, 2015
Didn't realize there would be bubble wrap lining the sides of the lunch bag. I thought it was something I would be able to remove but realized it was sown in. I guess it's to help cushion it. It makes the bag look a little tacky in my opinion. I do love the size of the bag. I ordered the medium and it fits quite a bit. Really wish it didn't have bubble wrap. Makes the bag look terrible.
on July 25, 2016
These are perfect for my hubby to bring to work, for his lunch box, as they have to be clear to go through an x ray machine this one was just way too small. We sent this back for a refund and ordered a large that works perfect
on March 29, 2014
I work at a department store seasonal and of course, they require see-thru bag otherwise they will go through your bags for security purposes. This bag allows me to quickly go through the checkpoint. The PVC is durable, you can fill it to the top as it zips around. And there is an additional front pocket for plastic-ware or if you simply need a separate compartment. The shoulder strap is adjustable and there is an ID compartment across the top of the bag. It size is just right for 12" size lockers in the breakroom.
on September 16, 2014
Love this bag, good size, comfortable to carry, even has a small pocket on top for my work badge. Has another large pocket for phone etc. plenty of room. One complaint...it only has one zipper all the way across the top. ( inconvient). It should have two zippers that meet in the middle.
on September 30, 2012
I use this product every work day and have to pack in water as well as my lunch. Unfortunately, as much as I love the bag, it has ripped already at the side-seam, most likely due to the need to pack water. If that flaw could be corrected it is otherwise exactly what I expected - nice and roomy, handle long enough to cross over shoulder, and generally sound construction.
on February 17, 2014
This is a very lovely and durable lunch bag. I also received the bag extremely fast, great shipping. However, it is entirely to big and bulky for my everyday needs. It makes me feel like I'm carrying a clear diaper bag for lunch because of its dimensions and thick padded strap. I wish I had put had purchased the small one because this bag often makes it difficult for me to maneuver around and get into my car when compounded with my purse.
on June 22, 2015
I ordered the small bag in error on my first purchase. I liked the bag, especially the front pouch , however it was a little small for what I was looking for. I work long days and often bring lunch and dinner and snacks to work. I reordered the medium( wanted black but wasn't available) and it was much larger than expected . It is made well , held all my stuff, but a little bulky for me. I decided to downsize to the small bag and make it work.
on October 20, 2013
Bought this to use for work. I use it daily and it is sometimes loaded down and I have not seen any weaknesses. It's a great size and constructed wonderfully. Would definitely recommend it to others sho need to use a clear lunch bag.