4.0 out of 5 stars Get them at Home Depot
There are several assorted sizes of these exact same clamps at Home Depot. I picked up some 6 inchers than I like better.
Published on December 10, 2011 by Duane Rumback

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
Published on November 5, 2011 by ApK

4.0 out of 5 stars Get them at Home Depot, December 10, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, November 5, 2011
This review is from: Heavy Duty Muslin Clamps 4 1/2 inch 6 Pack (Camera)
Sure, they're clamps. They do what they say. They also tend to shatter along the inner curve of one side, sending chunks of plastic and whatever they might have been holding in all directions. So far only two have failed, and all I have used them for are the clamping of fabrics to narrow wooden edges. Going to be careful what I use them for, and get my next batch at the hardware store where I can see the quality before I buy...

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, August 9, 2011
This review is from: Heavy Duty Muslin Clamps 4 1/2 inch 6 Pack (Camera)
So far, two of the six have broken with normal use holding a green screen sheet secure. Not a challenging or taxing task. They failed! You'll be better off buying better quality clips if you want something that will last and not leave you stranded.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, January 23, 2013
This review is from: Heavy Duty Muslin Clamps 4 1/2 inch 6 Pack (Camera)
3 of them cracked and broke at the clamps pivot point within 2 uses. This was nor stretching the jaws to the limit either, simple 1" clamping of reflectors to shelving. Save your money, not worth the aggravation.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap is Cheap, January 18, 2013
This review is from: Heavy Duty Muslin Clamps 4 1/2 inch 6 Pack (Camera)
I bought these clamps on January 6th 2013. I believe I received the clamps on January 9th. Which was fast for me I'll be honest. It is now January 18th 2013 and two of the clamps have broken. What I did was set up my green screen on a home built stand of PVC pipe. The PVC pipe is 1" in diameter. The clamps (all 6) had been holding my screen taut since January 12th. So not even a full week later, and 2 of these have broken. Not only that, but they appear to have flown across the room. They break at the handle and can't maintain a hold. Completely worthless. I wish the rating would have been lower on these things to have prevented me from buying in the first place.

1.0 out of 5 stars One clip arrived broken and vendor ignored replacement request., April 12, 2013
This review is from: Heavy Duty Muslin Clamps 4 1/2 inch 6 Pack (Camera)
Six clips are marginally sufficient to provide three tension points along each side of a 6' wide by 9' high muslin backdrop but 8 or 10 clips would allow more even tension and fewer wrinkles.
One of the six clamps arrived with a broken plastic clamp. I'll revise my review after I see how the vendor handles my request for a replacement.
Ten days passed and I'm downgrading my review for two reasons: 1). The vendor did not respond to my request for a replacement of one clip that was broken on arrival. 2). Walmart sells the exact same clips in their hardware department under the "ULTRASTEEL" brand for less. They offer a 4-piece pack for four bucks and a mixed size 16-piece set for seven fifty. The various sized in the 16-piece set allow for more clamps on poles of various thicknesses.

1.0 out of 5 stars Had two break the first day I had them, May 22, 2013
Michael Long (Palm Springs, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heavy Duty Muslin Clamps 4 1/2 inch 6 Pack (Camera)
Very happy to get them, opened the box and started to use them on my light box, One broke in my hand. And the second one broke after it was set, and went flying across the room. Glad I was the only one in the studio at the time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Easily broken, June 6, 2013
This review is from: Heavy Duty Muslin Clamps 4 1/2 inch 6 Pack (Camera)
Half of these broke after a few simple uses (hanging backdrops during pictures...nothing heavy, just a paper backdrop). Would recommend a little higher quality/higher priced clamp, if needed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Heavy Duty Muslin Clamps 4 1/2 inch 6 Pack (Camera)
The red parts of these clips fall off immediately. They just aren't attached in any meaningful way. If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't have gotten these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Strong Hold, June 29, 2014
This review is from: Heavy Duty Muslin Clamps 4 1/2 inch 6 Pack (Camera)
These are awesome! They hold my backgrounds in place perfectly and are actually quite versitile with their uses. I really like them to hold up lights, as well. We used them to hold up some back drops for a party. People were stepping on the background and it never came down.

Heavy Duty Muslin Clamps 4 1/2 inch 6 Pack