Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 12, 2015
After one use on the very small rack of a NuWave Oven, it is starting to shred and has rusted badly. I doubt these would last very long if actually used on an entire BBQ grill. The rust is significant after one use. I think the best solution is a rectangular metallic pad that is much tougher in construction than this. My friend has one but I can't find one of these. I will keep looking.
on April 12, 2015
This product is really bad news...if this product comes into contact with water when cleaning the grill/pans/pots etc the shiny metal starts oxidizing. The color of the metal starts changing to a reddish color then the metal starts shredding into bits and pieces. I'd buy the heavy duty "stainless steel" scouring pads. Ck out WebstaurantStore. They have them.
on February 22, 2013
I have been frustrated about the lack of durability and small fiber size of steel wool for years, until I found this product. I have been using these for regular dish scouring for about 9 months and I wouldn't buy anything else. They really have the traction I want when trying to remove burnt-on food from cast iron and forgotten rice.

EDIT: I still have one left after close to four years. This may be the most economical thing I've ever bought.
on September 28, 2010
I was trying to replace the pad I have used for the last several years. This one is much finer steel wool than the one I had, and it does not clean within the grooves as well due to the firm shape that it is in. But it will do!
on January 17, 2015
These hold together very well, are very tough (as you need them to be). We use them to scrub all sorts of iron-wear: iron skillets, grill grates, etc.

You won't be dissapointed.
on February 22, 2014
THE HEAVY DUTY STEEL PADS WERE JUST WHAT I NEEDED TO KEEP THE GRILL CLEAN. GOODBY BRILLO PADS! I WOULD
RECOMMEND THE CLEANING PADS TO ANYONE WITH A GRILL TO KEEP CLEAN.
on September 16, 2013
The heavy duty steel wool was just what we were looking for to get the stuff off! They were a bargain for the price too. I always find the greatest deals on amazon.com
on June 2, 2013
I was expecting the padto be larger. They work okay, but when cleaning grill grates a larger pad would be better.
on April 9, 2015
Works well on those hard to clean pots and pans when we have cookouts or any other event. Love this purchase
on May 11, 2015
A quality product and cleans the grill nicely; don't need product when using Gorilla Mats